PDA

View Full Version : Pre Trip Report-MMouse6937's Trip Back To The World!!

MMouse6937
09-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Well we leave in seven days and I intend to do a pretty extensive trip report so I thought I would give you all some background:

Travlers:
Me-Sarah (33)
DH-Mike (41)
My Dad-also Mike (65)
My mom-Sandra (not sure she even knows, early 60s)

9/17-9/24/07 staying at the POR, two rooms, hopefully Alligator Bayou. We booked through MJ with 7 day MYW, park hopper, water parks and more and dining which ended up being free. We leave Albuquerque around 9:30 am on the 17th and arrive at MCO around 3:00 pm. We have a rental car through Dollar.

DH and I have not been for two years (last year we went to DL). My parents have not been for 7 years.

Background: My parents took DH and I (DBF then) and my brother and SIL to the World back in 2000. We stayed at the Best Western on Lake Buena Vista Drive. We went during Spring Break week (Yikes). Had a great time really but I wasn't really all that *into* WDW. It was a fun trip, but not the obsession it has now become. DH has watched it blossom into an every year trip with months of planning and craziness. I am really looking forward to showing my parents a great time and letting them experience all the things that got me "hooked".

We have ADRS at:
Coral Reef
Chef Mickey's for breakfast
Sci Fi Dine In
Le Cellier
Ohana's
Crystal Palace
Boma
Concourse Steakhouse

I'm also sending my DH and father on the Around the World on a Segway tour. We are also going to both water parks and Pleasure Island.

We are headed to the MNSSHP on the 21st. This will be the first time any of us have attended. We aren't dressing up but we all have the same shirts that are orange and have Happy Halloween on them with a spider's web.

So, that's the pre trip scoop, I'll update you all when we get bacK!!

:cloud9:

pogo
09-10-2007, 01:52 PM
:hi: Sarah..... I've been waiting for this pre-trip report !

It sounds like you have everything covered and I'm sure you are going to love staying at POR ! :cloud9:

Try to eat one meal at Boatwrights at POR. The food is excellent and the service is also. :thumbsup:

Have a safe trip and we'll look forward to reading your trip reports upon your return. :D

P.S. Eat a :bar: for me O.K. ? Then you can tell me how good it was when we see you and Mike in October. :D

dolphinmickey9170
09-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Sounds like a great time.....can't wait to hear all about it!

SBETigg
09-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Great plans! Have a wonderful time and I will look forward to the trip report.

January-2007
09-10-2007, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the pre trip report, I hope you have a great time! :mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
09-11-2007, 05:43 AM
I hope you all have a great time! :mickey:

faline
09-11-2007, 01:12 PM
Have a great trip! Can't wait to read all about it!

cal5755
09-12-2007, 10:00 PM
Have a fun and magical vacation:thumbsup: