PDA

View Full Version : How Does This Sound???

SueQ
09-10-2007, 12:34 PM
I am getting excited about going to Disney next year. It;s a ways away but... I can't help but get excited. Here's what we think the plans may be:

Oct 31st - Nov 7
4 adults in a Fort Wilderness Cabin
4 adult 6-day passes with park hopping option

Nov 7th
2 adults Port orleans French Quarter
2 adult 2-day passes with park hopping option

2 of the adults will be flying in and will use Magical Epress. The other 2 adults are driving in. So we will have a vehicle to go to the grocery store for groceries. And we may take a trip to Gator land and Sea World.

How does this sound??

illini
09-10-2007, 02:16 PM
It sounds great to me! But I would make one suggestion for you to look into. Instead of purchasing new 2-day hoppers at POFQ, you can make your original passes 8 day. They're good for 14 days from first use, so they will still be valid on your new ressie. Instead of dropping $150pp, it's more like $4pp extra!

The one thing I'm not 100% certain of is whether or not you'd have to upgrade your entire party of 4 on the original ressie to 8 day passes. Even if you did, it's still an ENORMOUS savings.

8 day PH-- $235 + $45
6 day PH-- $231 + $45
2 day PH--$148+ $45

SueQ
09-10-2007, 03:37 PM
I spoke with MJ and they told me the same thing. So I would just upgrade 2 adults to 8 day passes. But I've been dying to try POFQ and figured the last night would be a good time to try it out. 2 of the adults will be leaving Disney that Friday so we'll move over to POFQ.

I cannot wait!!!