PDA

View Full Version : ddp split ticket?

ktflisa
09-10-2007, 08:03 AM
6 of us are going next weekend - split into 2 rooms (3/3)

So - since the 6 of us will be eating the TS meals every time together, will the server be able to charge 3 TS meals to my brother's room and 3 to mine?

mook3y
09-10-2007, 09:16 AM
6 of us are going next weekend - split into 2 rooms (3/3)

So - since the 6 of us will be eating the TS meals every time together, will the server be able to charge 3 TS meals to my brother's room and 3 to mine?
Yep, just let the server know at the beginning of the meal.

Doesn't hurt to double check your credits on the receipt. Most time it gives you your remaining balance on the bottom.

You can always go to the conceirge at your hotel and get a detailed printout.

tinkerbell04
09-10-2007, 10:51 AM
We did this every meal during our last trip. One meal we actually had 3 room keys! The servers were great and no one had trouble splitting things up and applying it to the right room.:mickey:

Samtastic
09-10-2007, 11:21 AM
Just a suggestion- if the whole multiple room keys becomes a hassle, consider taking turns using the credits. Just make sure it's even!

ldc12377
09-10-2007, 11:52 AM
Just a suggestion- if the whole multiple room keys becomes a hassle, consider taking turns using the credits. Just make sure it's even!

Just so you know, this probably won't be allowed. On each room's key, it will say how many adults and how many children are on the dining plan for that room. You will only be allowed to use that many credits per meal.
EXAMPLE: room 1 has 2 adults and 1 child ---room 2 has 1 adult and 2 children...At a table service meal room 1 can only use 2 adult and 1 child credit---room 2 can only use 1 adult and 2 child credits

The CM's are very good with the system. On our last trip we had 3 rooms with all different groupings ( 1 with 1 adult, 1 with 2 adults, and 1 with 2 adult and 2 kids) and we never had any trouble with this part of the dining plan.

ktflisa
09-10-2007, 09:31 PM
Thanks everyone !- our first time to use the plan. We have 3 adults on one and 2 adults and a 14 yr old on the other, but I think she's considered an adult on the dining plan. I'm down to counting hours now!!!

76 hours! :D

Jared
09-10-2007, 10:14 PM
Tell the host who seats your party and the server before placing an order. The Cast Members have faced the situation many times and will accommodate your group.

Sometimes the Disney Dining Plan is confusing, so definitely check your receipt after every meal before leaving a restaurant.