PDA

View Full Version : SURVIVOR: Disney Villains 8 Round3

DizneyFreak2002
09-09-2007, 09:49 PM
Calling Aladdin.... Calling Aladdin... Mirage has been voted off... We need assistance.... Ahh that you Aladdin...

Yes, it is true... Mirage did not survive.... With 11 votes, Mirage is the top vote getter, therefore, she goes.... 8 villains remain.... Commander Rourke received the second most votes, so let's see is he is eliminated this round, or if Ian Howe will be your choice to leave the contest....

Voting for round 3 begins now and will last 1 week.... Round 4 will begin next Sunday.... As always, Intercotees, you decide who stays and goes... Enjoy....

DizneyFreak2002
09-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Of course, thanks to CaptainJessicaSparrow, the description of the villains... I am going to continue posting this in each round to help remind everyone of who the villains are... I will be removing the villain who was voted off however...

Originally Posted by CaptainJessicaSparrow:

Commander Rourke - hires an entire expedition to go in search of the lost city of Atlantis, leads them through dangers untold, steals the pages from the book, beats/kills the king of Atlantis, steals the city's life force, kidnaps the princess, causes a volcanic eruption that nearly destroys the city, killed when he falls from the hot air ship after being crystalized from the power of the Heart of Atlantis

Captain Gantu - sets off from the Galatic Alliance in search of capturing Stitch, very ruthless in his methods of capture, endangers Lilo's life when attempting to capture Stitch, extremely strong, dances hula, but lacks any other notable abilities, later in series joins with Lilo and Stitch, still alive

Davy Jones - pirates the Flying Dutchman, undead and mostly invinicble, cut out his own heart which is his only means of death, helps capture the goddess Calypso in human form, sadistic, abandoned his job of ferrying dead souls lost at sea, controlled the Kraken, the ability to take controls of people's souls in return for favors, can phase through solid objects, teleports himself and his crew, can be controlled if his heart is possessed by another, cannot walk on land, dies when a dying Will Turner stabs his heart with Jack's help

Steelbeak - chief agent of F.O.W.L, can break through metal with his beak, very suave, considers turngn against F.O.W.L, still alive

Duff Killigan - world deadliest golfer, banned from every single golf course (including mini golf) for his temper, uses exploding golf balls, kidnaps Ron in one episode, time traveled with Shego, still alive and might become a cyborg

Ian Howe - funds Ben's expeditions to search for clues pertaining to the Nat'l Treasure, blows up a ship found in the glacier, leaves his former friends for dead, breaks into a government building twice, attempts to steal the Declaration of Independence, kidnaps a government agent, Ben's father, and his friend, leaves all of them for dead in the dungeons, arrested by the FBI

Wille the Giant - a giant, can transform, flight, invisiblity, very tempermental, captures Donald and Goofy, locks them in a box, becomes the Ghost of Christmas Present

Edgar - butler, gives the cats sleeping pills, drives them out to countryside and throws them in the river, greedy, locks the cats in a trunk, tries to ship them to Timbuktu, tries to kill O'Malley with a pitchfork, cruel to animals, sent to Timbuktu

IloveDisney71
09-09-2007, 10:24 PM
First, I would like to say that I think this is a FUN post. :thumbsup:
2nd, I voted for Commander Rourke.

GothMickey
09-10-2007, 08:56 AM
Commander Rourke this round.

The Flying Dutchman
09-10-2007, 04:12 PM
I voted for Duff to get kicked out

DizneyFreak2002
09-10-2007, 06:30 PM
First, I would like to say that I think this is a FUN post. :thumbsup:
2nd, I voted for Commander Rourke.

Glad you are enjoying these little contests...

DizneyFreak2002
09-10-2007, 06:31 PM
I voted for Duff to get kicked out

No love for the TV series villains I see....

GrmGrninGost
09-10-2007, 06:51 PM
Steelbeak? Who is this Steelbeak? Let's get rid of the bum! :mickey:

DDuck66
09-11-2007, 10:56 AM
Ian Howe needs to go. I thought he was just a villain wannabe. Took a great movie idea, and made it sort of boring!!!!

DizneyFreak2002
09-12-2007, 07:12 PM
Wednesday update: With 15 votes cast so far, Ian Howe and Commander Rourke are tied with 5 votes a piece.... Voting ends Sunday so there plenty of time to come in and break the tie... Who survives, who leaves.. You decide.... Tune in on Sunday to find out....

DDuck66
09-14-2007, 10:48 AM
Vote now and VOTE OFTEN!!!! Down with Ian Howe!!!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-14-2007, 12:06 PM
I don't understand everyone's dislike for Ian. I mean, he actually did something as opposed to some of the other villians here. *coughedgargantucough* I mean, I thought he was a more successful villian than say... Duff Killigan or Steelbeak.

I mean, it's obvious Davy Jones will win. Rourke and Ian should be second and third, respectively. But that's just my opinion. I like villians that achieve something.

DisneyNut2005
09-14-2007, 11:55 PM
No love for the TV series villains I see....

My sentiments exactly! :(

Anyhow, my vote goes to Ian Howe this round.

DizneyFreak2002
09-16-2007, 12:33 PM
Round 4 will start tonight around 10:00PM EST.... There is still time to vote today, however..... And so far, Commander Rourke and Ian Howe are tied with 6 votes each..... If the voting stays this way, then there will be a 1 day run off between Rourke and Howe.... If you haven't voted, you may be able to be the tie breaker then... So, what are you waiting for??? Come on in and vote off your least favorite villain....