View Full Version : Meet: Saturday Nite Jellyrolls after party

J.T.Toad
09-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Was thinking this might be fun to do,
Anyone else ?

JT

Beast_fanatic
09-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Hubby and I haven't decided for sure yet. We want to go, but logistics of getting back to our resort afterwards may discourage it. We'll see though!

hoop de do
09-12-2007, 10:20 AM
I'm the same as Rhonda. It just takes to long to get back to POP from Jellyrolls late in the evening or early in the a.m. Sounds like a blast though.

Ian
09-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Ummm yeah ... I'm definitely going to be there. Wouldn't miss it!!!

We've had so much fun the last few times we went to Jellyrolls. It's really a fun place to hang out.

I can say with relative certainty that Emily will be there, too. And maybe if we try hard enough we can convince John to come and do his Meatloaf impersonation again!

J.T.Toad
09-12-2007, 07:44 PM
Were doing Spectromagic at the Mk at 8:00. We can head over to Jelleyrolls as soon as the parade is over.
What time does Jelleyrolls open?
Could some one save us a seat?
Roy and Kay

DisneyDudet
09-13-2007, 10:01 AM
We will probably be going back to MK that night, to try to get a few more rides in. It all depends on how we feel. My parents like to sleep so, I may be doing something alone... which could be a new fun thing!!

I'll make sure I stay posted on all that, and maybe I'll join!

Fortgoofy97
09-17-2007, 12:08 PM
We keep saying we want to go to Jellyrolls but never seem to get there!! May be this is the TIME!!! Seeing the DW doesn't know we are going to the Illumination's event might as well surprise her with Jellyrolls also!!!

dlpmikki
09-17-2007, 02:41 PM
I have never actually been to Jellyrolls. I have visions of the duelling pianos from Who Framed Roger Rabbit!

Is there a cost to get in?

Dsnygirl
09-17-2007, 04:22 PM
We're definitely there... we've always wanted to get there, and now here's our chance!! :D

I have never actually been to Jellyrolls. I have visions of the duelling pianos from Who Framed Roger Rabbit!

I believe there is a cover charge, but I don't know how much it is. I hope you guys decide to go!! :)

J.T.Toad
09-18-2007, 10:00 AM
I hope you guys decide to go!! You can count on us.:beer:

I will be bringing my cell and will give the number to who ever wants it. Also thinking we could exchange photos as well.
JT

sherrynny
09-19-2007, 01:13 PM
I'll try to make it, if old age doesn't do me in. It's going to be a looong day, lol.

Sherry-n-NY

dpamac
09-19-2007, 02:44 PM
You'd have to tie me up and put me in a closet to miss this . . .

Ian
09-19-2007, 06:39 PM
We're definitely there... we've always wanted to get there, and now here's our chance!! :D

I believe there is a cover charge, but I don't know how much it is. I hope you guys decide to go!! :)I think it was like eight bucks last time we were there.

And it was worth every penny. ;)

J.T.Toad
09-19-2007, 08:05 PM
I have not been to jellyrolls. Does any one know if we can reserve a table? How will we recognize each other?
JT

grego77
09-19-2007, 09:39 PM
Nikki and I'll be hitting up Magic Kingdom till WICKED late that night. :number1:

Have a great time all of you! :mickey:

John
09-19-2007, 10:17 PM
John - Attending :)

Got my meatloaf singin voice on...

ElenitaB
09-20-2007, 09:42 AM
Got my meatloaf singin voice on...
Rumor has it that that is worth the price of admission right there! ;)

Question: is the under 18-crowd allowed in to Jelly Rolls?

Joanna
09-20-2007, 09:45 AM
Never been to Jellyrolls but sounds like a great time! Count us in!

Ian
09-20-2007, 10:40 AM
I have not been to jellyrolls. Does any one know if we can reserve a table? How will we recognize each other?
JTNo, they don't take reservations.

John - Attending :)

Got my meatloaf singin voice on...Oh boy ... This is gonna be a looooooooooooong night! Hopefully we don't end up in the hot tub smoking cigars until 4AM again!

Then again if we can just avoid Kevin, SoCo, and doing the Charlie Brown in public I may consider that a win! ;)

Rumor has it that that is worth the price of admission right there! ;)

Question: is the under 18-crowd allowed in to Jelly Rolls?Correct on the first count, but no to the second. It's 21 and over only.

disneydeb
09-20-2007, 10:34 PM
How would I get back to All Star Sports really late?

Then I have 2 children under 21, I dunno, I'll think about it.:D

John
09-20-2007, 10:41 PM
Need to check on what I am about to tell you but I believe you either take a bus to Downtown Disney and then transfer there for your resort...

or

Find a few other intercotees and split a taxi ride back.

disneydeb
09-20-2007, 10:45 PM
Thanks John! I've never been to Jellyrolls or much of anywhere by myself. (They don't let me out much!):D

OK Sign me up I'll try it!

MissStyles
09-21-2007, 06:56 PM
Add 2 more to the list!!! Myself and my mom Marcie will be joining as well. :party:

WyckedDisneyFan
09-21-2007, 07:23 PM
My friend and I are thinking about attending this after the Illuminations party. Jellyrolls is a blast!! :cheers: Deb we are staying the the Sports too and we have a car :car:sooooo we can always give you a lift back. Just not sure how late it'll be, getting old ya know! :old:

faline
09-21-2007, 07:33 PM
This is on our list but it'll depend on how tired we are that night.

disneydeb
09-21-2007, 08:05 PM
My friend and I are thinking about attending this after the Illuminations party. Jellyrolls is a blast!! :cheers: Deb we are staying the the Sports too and we have a car :car:sooooo we can always give you a lift back. Just not sure how late it'll be, getting old ya know! :old:

That is so sweet! Thank you for the kind offer. I bet I'm older than you are so I won't be out too late either.;)

Hammer
09-21-2007, 08:40 PM
My sister and I can't turn down an after party. Count the 2 of us in!

Red Randal
09-25-2007, 02:16 PM
I'll be there!! Count me in for Jellyrolls and any other post-2am shenanigans that might follow.

The combination of :beer: around the World (with added Food & Wine Festival kiosks) and Jellyrolls should make for a very interesting night. :thumbsup:

bleukarma
09-25-2007, 02:33 PM
I will probably be there! :mickey:
It depends on if I can find someone to come with me or not, I'm too shy to go alone! Not that I don't trust any of you...I'm just weird I guess!

MsMin
09-29-2007, 06:21 PM
I want to go but my kids are a little :jaw: I think we should be able to slip over there after the illuminations meet! :fworks:

TheSorcererofFantasia
10-05-2007, 08:22 AM
PJ and I are planning to head over for awhile. :)

Natazu
10-09-2007, 04:43 AM
Rachel and I will be there. Looking forward to it. I think the cover is $8. If anyone can't afford it, just let me know and I'll give you John's cell phone number.

Stan
10-10-2007, 12:43 PM
I think I'll play it by ear Sat night about whether to follow the crowd.

There's always Waffle House... no cover charge last time I checked (worth every penny).

Red Randal
10-10-2007, 01:58 PM
I think I'll play it by ear Sat night about whether to follow the crowd.

There's always Waffle House... no cover charge last time I checked (worth every penny).

I've been looking forward to sobering up at the Waffle House at 3am since I decided to go to this party. Don't let me down with an earlier visit now! ;)

bleukarma
10-12-2007, 12:38 PM
Well, I may or may not make it. Something come up for tomorrow night, but I'm trying to get out of it. Hopefully I'll be there so I can meet all of you!!! :fingers:

harlowandthemermaid
10-14-2007, 09:01 AM
Hope you guys had fun! We had a lot of fun for the meet in '05!