PDA

View Full Version : Questions MSNSSHP?

tink03
09-09-2007, 09:11 AM
We finally are down to 12 days and counting but I was wondering where is the best place to start the halloween party? How do you get a trick or treat bag if already in the park? I heard about not missing The Headless Horseman so where should we be for that and when does he come out? This is our first time ever going in Sept so I am a complete mess, the weather is making me nuts I keep praying for no hurricanes but now that we are all ready to go the tropics wnat to start up:confused: I am so worried that our plane will be cancelled:(

carley
09-09-2007, 10:16 AM
we leave on sat for our first trip and got the same concerns as you regarding the weather... we are hopeing for the best and expecting the worst

i read on another post about the halloween party and the trick n treat bags are given out to each party guest as they check in along with a map that has the treat stations marked on it....

someone should be along soon to answer the rest of your questions and ill peek back in to get the answers myself lol

have a wonderful vacation

emerzmom
09-09-2007, 03:06 PM
Hi Tink03,
MNSSHP is so much fun! You can get the bags for "Trick or Treating" just about everywhere around the park. Any CM should know where to direct you if you can't seem to find them. As for the Headless Horseman anywhere along Main Street is perfect. I seem to remember he comes out from one of the parade/CM gates toward the front of the park and rides along Main Street along the parade route just before the parade starts. As for where to start???...I would go in one of the "worlds" and catch the second parade. The first parade is always the most crowded and more rides and "extras" are less crowded during that time.
I hope that helps.

Beast_fanatic
09-09-2007, 04:30 PM
If you're already in the park when the party begins, you still need to show your party ticket to get a wristband to indicate you are there for the party. When you do this, they'll give you a trick or treat bag.

The Headless Horseman comes a bit before the parade, so if you are in place for that then you should see him (sometimes he doesn't make an appearance though).

Here's more information on the Halloween party (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/halloween/default.asp) that should help answer additional questions.