PDA

View Full Version : Should I Do It??????????????

Gaylee
09-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Is 210 enough for two vacations a year. My date is August 1 . Can I afford this/

LynneM
09-08-2007, 08:59 PM
Well, if you're this nervous about it, I think you need to take a deep breath, take a step back, and rethink it all. DVC isn't for everyone, and it's wise to listen to the little voice in your head.

Whether 210 points is enough depends on where you want to stay, for how long, and in what size villa. I took a look at the II charts for the World Passport Collection, and it's 144 points for a 1-bedroom in mid-season. That'd leave you 66 points for your WDW trip, which would get you 2-3 nights in an AKV one bedroom.

Take your time and review all of the paperwork. Do as much research as you can. You can always back out of the deal for now, and buy in when it's more financially comfortable for you. DVC isn't going away anytime soon.

DVC Mike
09-08-2007, 09:09 PM
Is 210 enough for two vacations a year.

It depends on the room type (studio, 1-BR, etc), time of year you would typically go, the resort you would be staying at, and the length of each vacation.

However, even without knowing that, I would say that 210 points would probably be fine.