PDA

View Full Version : What is Photo Pass

GoofDad
09-08-2007, 07:48 PM
I have seen questions and comments regarding Photo Pass. What exactly is it? And would you recommend it?

scootch713
09-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Photopass is a card you get when one of disney's photographers takes your pictures. You can then hand the card to all the different photographers, they scan it and take your pic. when you get home, you go to online to the disneyphotopass site and there you see your pics. You can either purchase a cd(you can actually purchase it BEFORE You go and get a discount).... order separate prints(pricey...) or make a photobook(about $70, but great quality). I have used it in the past, but have a great camera of my own, so this year I am only going to use it for shots that i can't take(like pics that I want in....although technically you couldjust hand your camera to these folks to take your pic). The photobook was nice, i purchased one this year as I took my niece who had cancer(she passed away in march :( ) .... but the cost of it... not sure if I will do it again. Hope that helps.. check out the disney photo pass site(do a yahoo search) as we are not allowed to put links on here.

ariel03
09-08-2007, 08:07 PM
This is link to the description here on Intercot: http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/misc/photopass.asp

IloveDisney71
09-08-2007, 08:19 PM
I'm a picture taking "addict", especially at Disney. I have used photopass in the past and loved it because it was easy to use and being able to take my time to order once I got home was bonus. I like photopass because you can get your whole group in the photo! I'm usually behing the camera and not in many pictures. But recently, on intercot, I've been reading that the photopass photographers will also take additional pictures with your personal camera. I may try that during my next trip.

mickeefan
09-09-2007, 09:35 AM
We love photopass because of the different shots thay take. We learned that we needed to take as many pictures as possible since they are everywhere and then we purchase the CD. This is in addition to the many,many pictures we take.
We still order a few of the best because of the special effects some of them have.