PDA

View Full Version : AP/check-in question...

LandFan
09-08-2007, 11:10 AM
Ok, our flight gets in at 6:37pm and I'll have an AP voucher. I know I have to go to Epcot guest relations (outside the park to turn it into an AP because the resorts don't want you checking in with a voucher anymore. However, what happens if my flight is late, or ME takes forever and we can't make it to guest relations before 9pm? Does anyone know if Pop would let us check in anyway and get the voucher switched the next day? Or, does anyone have Pop's phone number so I can call and ask them??

Thanks!

floridamom
09-08-2007, 12:11 PM
You can also exchange your voucher for passes at Downtown Disney's Guest Relations. I know DTD shops generally stay open until 11:00PM, and I'm pretty sure GR stays open until then as well.

Good Luck!:mickey:

BigRedDad
09-08-2007, 01:02 PM
I know WDW is new at "enforcing" the policy. However, I am sure if you speak with a manager, they will allow you to check-in. They may flag your room with rack rates until you provide them the AP.

It is good they are enforcing the policy. I am sure they are using common sense and some leniency as well.

tnpoohbear
09-08-2007, 03:05 PM
You should not have any problems for years I have always used the annual pass code for my hotel and they have never asked me to show proof of my annual pass! I have always had it but no one ever asked to see it. The first time, I had ordered the pass online and had a voucher paper - I was told to take it to any guest relations and they give you the pass - with no problem at all!:mickey:

LandFan
09-09-2007, 05:00 PM
You can also exchange your voucher for passes at Downtown Disney's Guest Relations. I know DTD shops generally stay open until 11:00PM, and I'm pretty sure GR stays open until then as well.

Good Luck!:mickey:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

That works! We were going to go there that night anyway - we wanted to check out the Adventurer's club (kungaloosh and all that...).:D

Where is Guest Relations located in DTD?

pooh0601
09-09-2007, 10:30 PM
We just checked in at the Contemporary on Aug. 28th with passholder vouchers and had no problem. Better yet...they didn't even ask to SEE the vouchers!!!

And the icing on the cake...we were upgrading from a Garden Wing Room to a Tower Room!

We were also upgraded from a Garden Wing Room to Tower Room when we visited in April of this year as well. Someone has been very generous with the pixie dust for us these past 2 trips!

MNNHFLTX
09-10-2007, 09:20 AM
Where is Guest Relations located in DTD?There are two Guest Relations at Downtown Disney, once in the Marketplace and one on the West Side. The Marketplace location is between the Once Upon A Toy shop and the Summer Sands shop on the Rainforest Cafe end of the Marketplace. The West Side location is at the Pleasure Island end, just past the AMC Theaters.