PDA

View Full Version : Rude comments in thread...

Cozfamilyof6
09-08-2007, 10:57 AM
I don't understand why people feel the need to post rude/inflammatory threads. I applaud you, Carol, for removing such.

I think some people just do it for fun - to get a reaction, start controversy etc....people get angry and feelings get hurt. There's enough of that in everyday life - who needs it on the boards?

Everyone, just be kind and keep the Intercot boards a source of good information and pleasant exchanges.

Cheryl

I

WDWfanatic742
09-08-2007, 12:28 PM
This is pretty much to everyone:

If you ever see a post/thread that shouldn't be on here, whether advertising or rude or the likes, to use the report post button. It's the yield like sign on the top of the post.

DizneyFreak2002
09-08-2007, 12:48 PM
This is pretty much to everyone:

If you ever see a post/thread that shouldn't be on here, whether advertising or rude or the likes, to use the report post button. It's the yield like sign on the top of the post.

I have reported spam before.... I must just miss the rude comments threads... Although, I know a few of these topics start to get hot and heavy with arguments... But the Intercot staff does a wonderful job stopping it before it gets worse and removing the posts or entire threads that don't belong... This is a Disney site... No need to rude posts... :)

#1donaldfan
09-09-2007, 08:59 AM
I would just like to comment on this, if I can.....I love reading the threads and posts on this site.....I like answering any questions I can and by this site I learn so much about the place me and my family love......I don't like seeing the negative comments and those that seem to invoke trouble......thank you, to those who keep this site under control and a place to learn and reach out......

Carol
09-09-2007, 04:54 PM
We're just doing our jobs - but thanks for the feedback. :)

I'm going to close this and route everyone to a thread on this subject already underway in the Water Cooler. It's easier to follow along if replies are in one place.

Link (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=114989)