PDA

View Full Version : Name badges??

goofiecrazy
09-07-2007, 05:41 PM
Just called the disney merch # and asked about the name badges and they said they only had one style and couldnt tell me what they look like.Then asked about the license plate cover that says walt disney world on the top and i think something on the bottom and they said so doesnt see it in the system anymore.I was going to ask abouth the window decals with each member of the family wearing mickey ears but was scared of what she was going to tell me.
Does disney just sell the one type i remember seeing on line that they offered several different types?She said they were 6 bucks then 3 bucks if i wanted to get them engraved! I just might wait till we get there ad get them,but thought it might be a good stocking stuffer for xmas.

Figaro
09-08-2007, 08:49 PM
Are you talking about name badges as in the ones cast members wear? :confused:

BronxTigger
09-08-2007, 09:25 PM
The ones I saw at the stores last month were shaped the same as the CM badges. However, the CM badges are white and the badges available for sale were red. They are plastic and you can get them engraved with names.

magicofdisney
09-09-2007, 01:30 AM
Last year I bought name badges for my older kids. Two of them got a gold badge and one got a pink (princess) badge. The name engraving is free if you go to the Christmas Shop in DTT and show your receipt.

goofiecrazy
09-09-2007, 09:18 AM
I know they came in the red but iwas looking for other selections as well.

AuntDJ
09-09-2007, 07:39 PM
goofiecrazy

I just sent you a private message with the site that I used to buy name badges from in February. I am not sure what the decals are, but I am pretty sure they had them.

DJ

Magic Smiles
09-10-2007, 09:22 PM
I know that I got three different ones when we were there in May 2006 as I purchased them and had them engraved with our names, but for the life of me I can't remember where, only that it was at the back of the shop.

Piglet822
09-11-2007, 09:03 AM
I know they had a bunch at the Christmas Shop at DD. And the room they are in is located at the back of the shop.

TammiMcMan
09-11-2007, 10:16 AM
I think the only style name badge that's available right now, is the 2007 red one. A year or two ago, they introduced about a dozen different styles. I have a purple Tinkerbelle one, my daughter has one with Stitch, another daughter has the Princess style and my son has the one with all the male Disney villians. I checked the website that I purchased them from, but they're all gone. They did have the license plate frame though. It's the one with WDW across the top and along the bottom, it says "Where Dreams Come True". It looks like it's white and blue with Disney characters on the edges. It may be the same site link that AuntDJ sent you. If not, just let me know and I'll pass along the info that I have.