PDA

View Full Version : How early will they let you in?

Hayden's Dad
09-07-2007, 02:27 PM
We have reservations for Cinderella's royal Table for 9:20AM for breakfast. This is not an early hours morning will they let us in earlier than park opening at 9:00? My son is very sick and I would like to try and have him wake up Tinkerbell before we go to breakfast.:blush:

Also I keep hearing bits and pieces. When we get there they take your picture with Cindy and give the picture package is included with your meal? No extra cost? Is this done at breakfast lunch and dinner?

Thanks for the help.

09-07-2007, 03:58 PM
Our breakfast adr at Crystal Palace was for 8:05. We got in the reservation line at 7:30 and they allowed us into the park at 7:45. They didn't check our confirmation number so they had no idea what time our adr was for but I have heard other posters say that they do check confirmation numbers. I guess they didn't care to check that day. I would assume it doesn't matter what time it is for as long as you have an adr.
As for the picture with Cindy at CRT...We were there for dinner and they did take the picture then and I'm pretty sure they do it with every meal. It is included with the price of the meal.