PDA

View Full Version : WAY too many TS ADR's - Which should I get rid of?

mjaclyn
09-07-2007, 01:11 PM
DH and I are on the dining plan, so I made our ADR's 180 days in advance. During the past couple of weeks, others in our party have been making requests for new reservations which I've (thankfully) been able to get at the last minute. (We're leaving for WDW in a week) That being said, since I've had to make all these extra reservations we have WAY too many TS locations planned. I have to remove DH and I from at least three of the reservations. My question is - which ones do you recommend I drop? Here is the plan:

Day 1: Lunch: Sci-Fi
Day 2: Dinner: California Grill
Day 3: Lunch: Rose & Crown
Dinner: Nine Dragons
Day 4: Breakfast: Kona Cafe
Dinner: Rose & Crown
Day 5: Breakfast: Crystal Palace
Dinner: Cinderella's Royal Table
Day 6: Dinner: O'hana
Day 7: Breakfast: Kona Cafe
Dinner: Le Cellier
Day 8: Lunch: Sci-Fi
Dinner: 50's Prime Time Cafe
Day 9: Lunch: Coral Reef

sillyolbear
09-07-2007, 01:19 PM
Looks like a great trip dining wise! And not a bad problem to have all things considered.

Since you'll get the most for your $$ using TS for dinner, I'd look at maybe dropping lunches or breakfast.

You could do one Sci-Fi lunch instead of two. One Kona breakfast instead of two and do dinner at the Rose and Crown and cancel the lunch.

That way you still get to eat at each of those places.

Good luck with your decision and have a great trip!

DisneyTwinsMommy
09-07-2007, 02:40 PM
Those ADR's look great! I also recommend dropping the "doubles" so you get to eat at lots of different places...

Out of the ones you have picked, my least favorites are the Sci-Fi and 50's Prime Time...

Have a great time!! :mickey:

disneydrmr
09-07-2007, 03:26 PM
I would drop both Sci-fis (the food there didn't thrill me - if you wanna see it for atmosphere you can always pop in and just have a coke... and then drop one of the Rose & Crowns... looks like a yummy plan though!

Kairi_7378
09-07-2007, 08:35 PM
I would loose the lunch at Rose and Crown, Day 7's Kona Cafe breakfast (I can't do a big breakfast and a big dinner on the same day), and one or both of the Sci-Fi's.

GrmGrninGost
09-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Instead of dropping them, you might look at the possibility of paying out of pocket for some of the lesser expensive meals. Probably the breakfasts, possible some lunches. It would be a shame to miss out on anything! :mickey:

elmjimmlm
09-07-2007, 10:51 PM
Instead of dropping them, you might look at the possibility of paying out of pocket for some of the lesser expensive meals. Probably the breakfasts, possible some lunches. It would be a shame to miss out on anything! :mickey:

Paying out of pocket for breakfast is not that bad. We stay at POR and we love their breakfast. We ate there several mornings and paid so we didnt use all of our TS for a less expensive meal.

Jared
09-07-2007, 11:08 PM
Drop Nine Dragons and Sci-Fi DIne-In Theater at least once. You have a nice selection of restaurants, so enjoy them!

jpH/keD
09-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Skip the Sci-Fi! It is so not all that! The others look great! Choose a snack credit lunch at MGM and keep some of the dinners! Your plan looks great otherwise! Have a great trip! :mickey:

LoriMistress
09-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Personally, I don't see the need to have two ADRs for the same restaurant. I would cancel at least one of your ADRs for Sci Fi.

#1donaldfan
09-09-2007, 08:57 PM
50's prime time would have to go from our list.....unless you get a CM with a sense of humor and willing to play your wasting your time... We ate there this summer and our CM was about the coldest, non playing guy in the room....we tried so hard to get him to "act"...the kids were really looking forward to having fun.....I sure wish they would have had a better CM to "play" with....

BelleLovesTheBeast
09-09-2007, 11:17 PM
I'd get rid of Sci-Fi. It is the only place that I've ever really disliked and would never go back to. This is the only restaurant that I disliked the food so much that I just didn't eat it.

Natazu
09-10-2007, 02:51 AM
I don't think my idea will surprise anyone.
Lose the Sci-Fis and the lunch Rose & Crowns.