PDA

View Full Version : Can you now print Boarding Passes for US Air at Pop Century?

mlj
09-07-2007, 12:15 PM
We are booked on U S AIR for December trip to Disney at Pop Century. I read an article that stated US Air customers can take advantage of printing their boarding passes at the hotel now. However, I thought that somewhere on this discussion board it was stated that it was not available for all of Disney's hotels, just a select few.

I called Disney and initally he said that it was avaible for all hotels. Then he backtracked and said that we would need to check our hotel.

Thanks

CleveRocks
09-07-2007, 05:48 PM
Although Resort Airline Check-in is available at all of the WDW owned-and-operated resorts, US Airways is currently in a testing phase with RAC. This test of US Airways and RAC is, for the time being, ONLY for those guests staying at Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Unfortunately, you can't yet take advantage of using Resort Airline Check-in at Pop if you are flying US Airways.

SteveL
09-08-2007, 03:46 PM
The Dolphin has a self-service check-in terminal for most airlines in the lobby across from their check-in desk.
Also, Beach Club will gladly print them out even if you aren't staying there. I tried printing mine for Sw at the Dolphin , but I was 30 minutes outside of the 24 hour window. after eating at Cape May Cafe I asked a CM at BC if she could do it and she did with no questions asked.

DisneyCrazyET
09-08-2007, 05:15 PM
We returned last week and DH flew US AIrways home. He had his boarding pass printed at the front desk and checked his luggage with bell services untill he boarded ME.
We flew Southwest and did the same thing.
We stayed at POP.

vamaggie
09-08-2007, 05:57 PM
We are booked on U S AIR for December trip to Disney at Pop Century. I read an article that stated US Air customers can take advantage of printing their boarding passes at the hotel now. However, I thought that somewhere on this discussion board it was stated that it was not available for all of Disney's hotels, just a select few.

I called Disney and initally he said that it was avaible for all hotels. Then he backtracked and said that we would need to check our hotel.

Thanks

I believe that you can print boarding passes at many different locations at WDW but that IS NOT the same as the resort check in service. Many airlines let you "check in" on line and print boarding passes over the internet. The RAC is the service where you can CHECK YOUR BAGGAGE at the resort so you don't have to deal with it until you hit your home airport. This is the service that they are testing with USAirways.

morange
09-09-2007, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the information. As long as we can print our boarding passes at WDW, that will be good. We will not have that much luggage since it is a relatively short trip.