PDA

View Full Version : Don't Give Up!

carousel301
09-07-2007, 10:34 AM
I have been trying to use the code ZQH since it came out with no luck. Yesterday I thought I would try one last time and got it. I upgraded from POP to POR and saved $100.00. Yea!

WDWFanatic
09-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Congratulations!!!!

Have a great trip.

SueQ
09-07-2007, 10:58 AM
That's awesome. I hope you have a great trip. POR looks like a real nice place to stay.

JCDarzi
09-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Congrats! Could you give more details about the code. We are leaving tomorrow and staying at All Stars Music. We have heard rumors of upgrades but our travel agent didn't know anything about it.

Where did you enter the code? Do you think we still have time, if the code even takes for us?

Thanks! By the way, we are from Huntsville too.

cinderellasmommy
09-07-2007, 12:07 PM
We are in the works of planning a VERY last minute trip this October (next month). Right now we are looking at the ALL-MUSIC resort and the POP Century Resort. I'm very new at this. This is the first vacation I have planned to WDW. And flights are SO EXPENSIVE!!! So were trying to make up in other areas like staying at a value hotel. How in the world did you do it? You are good! Congrats! Where and how did you get such a great deal?! :mickey:

Dyanna
09-07-2007, 01:20 PM
Used Magical Journeys!:thumbsup::cloud9:

cinderellasmommy
09-07-2007, 01:37 PM
I am currently working with Magical Journeys.

carousel301
09-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Congrats! Could you give more details about the code. We are leaving tomorrow and staying at All Stars Music. We have heard rumors of upgrades but our travel agent didn't know anything about it.

Where did you enter the code? Do you think we still have time, if the code even takes for us?

Thanks! By the way, we are from Huntsville too.

I went on the website and checked to begin with under the special they are having. When I seen they had something, I called them and gave them the code to apply to my reservations. Check and see if the special is good for your trip. I am not too sure on the dates.

Have Fun!! Cool that you are from Huntsville!

vamaggie
09-07-2007, 06:01 PM
I am currently working with Magical Journeys.

Magical Journeys will keep trying to get any available codes applied for you--you don't need to do anything but check your emails. We are using MJ and they got us the discount while I was at the beach--no work for me at all. Gotta Love MJ!!!!

January-2007
09-07-2007, 06:02 PM
That's terrific news!! :party:

Beast_fanatic
09-07-2007, 11:00 PM
Magical Journeys will keep trying to get any available codes applied for you--you don't need to do anything but check your emails. We are using MJ and they got us the discount while I was at the beach--no work for me at all. Gotta Love MJ!!!!

I actually had given up on the concept of getting in on this fall special since I was within 45 days of my trip, but I got a call from Debbie of Magical Journeys yesterday at lunch as she found us a room with the special! :thumbsup: I never would have gotten it if I had booked it myself.