PDA

View Full Version : Sorta kinda my first time, but not really

Pipalotta
09-06-2007, 10:57 PM
Ok so I have been to Disney twice before but both times I was not the planner and well those trips were kinda bummers since the people I with were more interested in boys at U.S. AND I.A. but thats a different story.

So this time I am going with my family so hopefully it should be fun but I have to plan the whole thing and have come up with a few questions.

-do buses run between the parks? (Specfically Animal Kingdom and MGM)

-where are good seats for La Nouba located? (Id rather not pay for the most expensive seats if the 3rd expensive are just as good.)

-if I buy my tickets from another site aka not through disney, can I have them transfer those tickets onto our key cards? Is this easily done?

I think that is all I have for now but I guess I can always update it.

Thanks!!!

Pirate Granny
09-06-2007, 11:50 PM
Yes there are buses that run from one park to another...and of course you can take the monorail between EPCOT and MK...

Can't tell you about La Nouba, but we bought my daughter & new hubby tickets for a honeymoon present and we got them the mid price tickets and they loved the show and the seats.

I don't believe that you will be able to have them transferred, but I could be wrong...it never hurts to ask...we NEVER get the tickets put on the room key, as we always get 10 days no matter how many days we are staying so there are times where we go for a few days and don't need passes...also, a friend lost her room key and it was a hassle getting a new one.

Enjoy your trip

:pirate:

Pipalotta
09-07-2007, 12:22 AM
Thanks! I was think that whole thing about losing em and it being a hassel getting a new one or what not. Just was trying to cut down on the stuff we need to carry but thank you again!

LoriMistress
09-07-2007, 12:57 AM
-do buses run between the parks? (Specfically Animal Kingdom and MGM)

-where are good seats for La Nouba located? (Id rather not pay for the most expensive seats if the 3rd expensive are just as good.)

-if I buy my tickets from another site aka not through disney, can I have them transfer those tickets onto our key cards? Is this easily done?

If you want to go to one park to another park, then you would need to stop at another location to get travel to another park.

You can buy Cirque du Soleil tickets for cheap. I can PM you a site where you can purchase them. Also, it's better to sit in the second tier for better viewing.

If you purchase tickets though another vender, I believe as long as the vendor gets their tickets directly through Disney then the tickets can be transfered onto your key card.

faline
09-07-2007, 05:17 AM
If you want to go to one park to another park, then you would need to stop at another location to get travel to another park.

You don't need to go to another location to get a bus from Animal Kingdom to MGM. There is a bus that goes directly from Animal Kingdom to MGM.

How to get to the MGM Studios?

Take: Boat

Take: Bus

Take: Monorail or Ferryboat to Transportation and Ticket Center, then Bus

Take: Bus to Any Resort, then Bus

Honestly, any seat at La Nouba is a good seat.

EmmMOM2
09-07-2007, 07:27 AM
when i went to la nouba with my parents we sat in the front row. I'm assuming they were the most expensive tickets but i didnt buy the so i dont know. But i would say most of the seats are the same...Your looking up throughout most of the show so its not like people in front of you block your view. I would say the cheap tickets are just as good.
Enjoy! It's a great show..