PDA

View Full Version : Photopass and ride photos

hnybear22
09-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Hello everyone!
DH, DD & I are 14 days away from our trip:thumbsup:
When we were at the World last year they were just starting the photopass with the ride photos.
Can anyone tell me which ride photos are available now on photopass or can you get the number for your ride pic and have it added to your photopass? What about the charachter meal pictures?
Thanks in advance for all your help:blush:

krose78
09-06-2007, 03:30 PM
I believe the only ride that does this is test track.

Goofy Dad 13
09-06-2007, 03:56 PM
We were there a month ago and Test Track was the only one we noticed.

WRWDisney
09-06-2007, 03:57 PM
As of last month it was still just Test Track:car:

When we asked a CM they said that it was still in the test phase at Test Track.

I for one hope they move to this. It would increase the value of the Photo Pass CD and frankly, while I have never bought a ride photo, it would increase the likelihood that I would buy the Photo Pass CD.

madenny
09-06-2007, 03:59 PM
The last I heard, they were working on adding rides to photopass. I don't think they've done it yet. Any character meals I had attended never had this option either (like Belle at Akershus). I wish they would and do it soon. I think that CD-rom is a great bargain. They will put BBB photos on there, but it is a hassle to have them developed due to copyright.:magic::girl:princess:

Mnchknbrat1982
09-06-2007, 04:34 PM
I haven't tried this yet.....will in 2 weeks. However, I have been told that you can add Cinderella's character meal and Chef Mickey's to the photopass card. You just have to buy the package first and then they will add it to your card.

DisneyDudet
09-06-2007, 05:33 PM
On Disney's PhotoPass website, they have the various places around the World where you can have your picture taken with a Photopass CM. They also list Test Track as the only place where you can have a ride photo applied to your card.

Among the various locations in the parks and many character meet and greets, here are a few places from the website where you can find Photopass CM's:

* Disney's Typhoon Lagoon and Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Parks: Leave your camera in a dry, safe place and let us capture all the splashy fun. Our photographers can be found at several locations in each Disney Water Park. They'll even give you a special card that you conveniently wear around your wrist. What could be easier? (or more fun!)
* Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique: If you're planning a princess makeover during your stay, you're in for a treat. Our photographers will take photos before, during and after the magical transformation. Trust us, these are definitely going to be keepers.
* Select Dining Locations: If you dine at any of the following locations and purchase* the photos offered tableside, those photos can be added to your Disney's PhotoPass account.

� Cinderella's Royal Table at Magic Kingdom® Park
(photos included with meal price)
� Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus; Norway in Epcot®
� Restaurantosauras at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
� Chef Mickey's at Disney's Contemporary Resort
� Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Disney's Polynesian Resort
� 'Ohana at Disney's Polynesian Resort
� Mickey's Backyard Barbecue and the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue Dinner show at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort