PDA

View Full Version : Who is going second week April 08? Worried about crowds?

caubert
09-06-2007, 12:06 PM
Hello, I just booked for April 9th 2008 despite what I have read about the crowds. Anybody else going this time and how do you feel the crowds will be? I am worried about crowds as I have only been during light crowds (early Nov. or early Dec.). We wanted to go when weather was warmer to try water parks.

CAubert

wedway fan
09-06-2007, 12:22 PM
we're going during that time- i'm hoping that since it's between easter and passover, and after most college spring breaks, that the crowds won't be so bad.

our last few trips have been early may, when the parks are certainly not empty, but very manageable (no walk-ons, but no 2-hr waits either). i'm hoping the crowds will be similar to that.

Strmchsr
09-06-2007, 12:44 PM
The crowds will still be larger due to spring breaks, but the earlier Easter will cut the crowds some. Don't expect any walk-ons, but use Fastpass, have a plan, and you'll be fine.

brewcrew26
09-06-2007, 01:26 PM
I'm not that worried since Easter is the last week of March this year. I think most universities will be done with their spring breaks because by that point, some colleges only have about two or three weeks left. I think there just may be some lingering spring breaks of elementary to high school-aged kids and families.

I'm so used to going in June and July that I think April will be a breeze for us (we're going 4/12-19 for our honeymoon). Just make use of the EMH once they're released and I think you should have a great time! :mickey: