PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary and ADRs

Samtastic
09-06-2007, 11:53 AM
When we go down to WDW in Jan, it will fall on our anniversay. The actual day we'll be eating at Boma. I'm not sure I want to celebrate at the buffet (although I totally love it). Do I mention the anniversary when I book the trip, call back the adrs and let them know (for the whole trip or just the day) I'm not what to do. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

LoriMistress
09-06-2007, 12:14 PM
Two weeks before your arrival I would call Disney Dining to confirm your ADRs to make sure nothing has changed. When you confirm, just mention that you're celebrating your anniversary. The CM on the phone will note your ADR.

ibrowse17
09-06-2007, 12:16 PM
Yes, mention it!! When DW and I were on our honeymoon at Disney, every ADR we had offered something a little special for us. At some places it was having a heart drawn out on our table, a special certificate for our celebration and even a couple of free desserts. The funny thing was that I never mentioned it for the ADR's, but had on our trip ressie. They must have flaged it, because everyone knew:thumbsup:

DVCWDWMEMBER
09-06-2007, 12:31 PM
You can also get anniversary buttons at the guest relations. Our daughter did that for us when we went to WDW last year. Every cast member would wish us a happy anniversary and we did receive cupcakes and other special dessert. I loved it and we had a wonderful time. go for it you won't regret it at all. :mickey:

SBETigg
09-06-2007, 01:31 PM
Tell your resort before check in and they may have buttons for you. Sometimes they do extra nice things, sometimes they don't. But do note it on the reservations, both resort res and ADRs. It's your special time- celebrate it! Best wishes for a great trip.