PDA

View Full Version : F&W Food Checklist

MsMin
09-06-2007, 11:06 AM
I made a checklist for my kids for the F&W. Its made like a pamphlet and I printed it front and back so that they can check off the items they really have to look for. I printed it on cardstock - front and back and folded it (longways not a trifold). My son loves it b/c he's looking forward to the event. It also gives me an idea of how much $$ to plan to spend.
If anyone would like a copy of the file just PM me w/ your email and I'd be glad to send it to you. I have it saved in RTF so it will work in most Word Processing programs.
Is anyone else using the Gift Card payment? Do they let you charge to the room? Is a gift card that easy?

Mandykay
09-06-2007, 02:52 PM
What a great idea! Perfect way to remember everything you tried...and still need to try on your next trip. I don't need a copy, but thanks! I used the gift cards when they were new(er), and some of the smaller snack carts didn't take them. But except for those couple of places they worked out great.

BugeyedMuggy
09-06-2007, 07:03 PM
This is very nice of you to offer us. I took you up on your offer. Can never be too organized in Disney. Every little thing helps.

BluewaterBrad
09-06-2007, 07:07 PM
This is our 3rd F and W. Gift cards are the way to go to pay. We loaded ours on our last visit in Aug we will be there the first weekend!!:mickey:

MsMin
09-10-2007, 09:48 AM
So glad several of you have inquired about the list. It seems senseless to develop it just for the 4 of us.
I think I am going to go with the gift cards for purchasing food, it does seem easier...
Can't wait... 28days

Natazu
09-11-2007, 04:53 AM
It's a great checklist, thanks a lot.
What a wonderful community we have here.
:thumbsup:

BugeyedMuggy
09-11-2007, 09:49 AM
Thank you so much for the checklist. We already filled ours out with the must do's & maybe's. It will come in very handy as we only have one full day to do the F&W fest.

MsMin
09-27-2007, 12:02 PM
I'm popping this back up in case anyone has missed it or just decided to go. It's given me a real visual on what just how much I want to try which is about 26 items :jaw: I guess we will have to share some and bring plenty of money......