PDA

View Full Version : DME question...

Christine
09-05-2007, 05:55 PM
Okay. My friend and I are going to WDW for the I-COT anniversary party. We're leaving the kiddos and husbands behind!

We are sharing a room. We are on different flights to and from WDW. (I booked LONG before she decided to join me, and my flights were full).

We are using DME. They sent us ONE book with ONE ticket that had both of our names on it.

Getting there shouldn't be a problem...we arrive withing an hour or so of each other.

But, she leaves at 6am on departure day. I don't leave until after 4pm. How can she have the book to show her ticket to the bus driver the morning she leaves and then I have the book to show the ticket when I leave that evening?

I called today and asked for a second book to be sent to me. The CM said that they would not do so.

Should I have trouble getting on the bus with just my name in the system?

I have used DME twice before and I seem to recall having to show the driver my little voucher in the book. Well, the book can't be in two places at once! What do I do?

Tink1
09-05-2007, 05:59 PM
In the back of the book are the tickets, they are on a page that is sectioned (perforated)and the tickets themselves can be torn out. Just give her one and you take one. You don't actually need the book, just the stub from the book.

OR

Bell Services will give you a pass to get on the bus. (been there done that)

Nanc

Christine
09-05-2007, 06:31 PM
DUH! I was looking at the flight information page and totally overlooked the perforated stubs! :crazy:

Good grief, I should know better...this ain't my first rodeo!

Thanks!