PDA

View Full Version : Favorite VILLAS ?

EmmMOM2
09-05-2007, 03:01 PM
What are your favorite villas and why??
I havn't stayed at any yet...just wondering what the favorites are
Also, when is AK villas taking reservations for?

DVC2004
09-05-2007, 03:50 PM
AK Villas are taking reservations, but not sure what you'll get. Many members who own there will probably be booking it up for a while...

I've stayed at all excet for HHI. I think my favorite so far was the Villas at Wilderness Lodge- loved the theme of the lodge and being able to take the boat over to MK. I also like the geyser and watching the Electrical Water Pageant from there.

My second fav is the Boardwalk Villas- the whole Boardwalk area is so fun, plus you can walk to Epcot.

jwallace378
09-05-2007, 04:05 PM
Even though our home DVC resort is OKW, our favorite villas are the Beach Club Villas. Between the huge pool, all the restaurants, and all of the Boardwalk activities, we were never bored. There's also boats to MGM and Epcot which makes life easier.

kmo84
09-05-2007, 04:16 PM
We were lucky enough to stay at Saratoga Springs this summer. We just loved it there. The big pool was so nice and the villa had so much room.

But I am aching to try the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge now. I have never stayed at WL, but I think a villa there would be great!

DVC Mike
09-05-2007, 04:29 PM
My favorites are the four DVC resorts I own points at:

Villas at Wilderness Lodge
Villas at Animal Kingdom
BoardWalk Villas
Beach Club Villas

ThanxForNoticin
09-05-2007, 04:39 PM
All are exceptional, but BC Villas are our favorite. Location, theme, service, and of course the pool make it a place we like to go back to as often as possible.