PDA

View Full Version : Am I forgetting something

jmgall
09-05-2007, 01:51 PM
In 15 days we fly out on the red eye. I just recieved my documents, all my ADR's are made, I have picked up rain ponchos just in case. I have started my list on what to take. The trip is my DH and myself. I was wondering if I am forgetting something. This is our first ever trip. We have 9 days and nights. I have an idea of what to do on each day and couple open days, but we know to be flexible. If I am forgetting something major let me know.:mickey:

faline
09-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Sounds like you've got everything under control. Have a great time!

MsMin
09-05-2007, 04:15 PM
I can tell you what I have forgotten. First I usually buy new toothbrushes for the trip b/c it's so easy to forget it. :blush: Then I have frequently forgotten to charge my camera so it would be ready to go when we get there. Often the video camera sits up and loses its charge. Now I try to remember to do a battery check before going. Have a great time.

carley
09-06-2007, 06:38 PM
have a great vacation ... we leave in nine days for the first time and we feel we are forgetting something...just added sunglasses, sunblock, and camera charger (thanks to the poster above me for the reminder) one thing we did write down was our times for meals and the confirmation numbers to bring with us,,, the CM at disney dining said to have it JUST IN CASE

Scar
09-07-2007, 10:23 AM
A wise and seasoned traveler once gave me the best advice when I asked her what I was forgetting…

“The only things you must have are your driver’s license and a credit card.”

Tick-Tock
09-07-2007, 11:18 AM
I have a good collection of Disney hats because I always forget to pack one, and that sun is bright!