PDA

View Full Version : ADR's and Magical Gatherings = crazy?

mickey&missy
09-05-2007, 12:14 PM
I can make our ADR's on Monday :joy:

We are a Magical Gathering of 8 plus a baby. We're staying at Poly. Our cast of characters will be me, DH, DD, DS, baby DS, MIL, FIL, SIL and her DH. Our trip is March 8th - March 15th. DD turns 7 3/9 and DH turns 33 3/14. I'm trying to plan everything that everyone wants to do, including 2 Grand Gatherings experiences. I just called WDW and got dates for them for our trip. Take a look at this and see if you think its a bit crazy or a whole bunch of fun!!

Saturday, March 8th (our flight will get into MCO at 9:25 am)
Spirit of Aloha :tikki:

Sunday, March 9th (DD's 7th birthday)
bippidi boppidi boutique :princess: (for DD in the morning in MK)
Chef Mickey's :mjump: (DD's birthday party request)
Magical Fireworks cruise :fworks: Magical Gatherings experience

Monday, March 10th
International Dinner and Illuminations Desert Reception :fworks:

Tuesday, March 11th
Hoop de doo musical revue (SIL and her DH will sit this one out)

Wednesday, March 12th
Kona Café breakfast
We'll be going to Sea World this day. I wasn't going to make an dinner plans figuring we maybe there late.

Thursday, March 13th
Dinner and fantasmic :smickey:(dinner at hollywood and vine)

Friday, March 14th (DH's birthday)
Fulton's Crabhouse at DH's request

Saturday, March 15th
Going home:( , I may make a lunch ADR at Crystal Palace, we'll probably have a late flight home.

What do you think? I feel like its a lot. But, on the other hand I think we'll have blast and it will definitely we a trip to remember!

MsMin
09-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Sounds like so much fun. Your planning looks very thoughtful.

January-2007
09-05-2007, 03:30 PM
I agree, your plans look like a lot of fun! :mickey:

mickey&missy
09-05-2007, 05:29 PM
Thanks guys! I feel better now.

We've always had a lot of ADR's, I'm a planner. But, this is a lot of big things!

Kairi_7378
09-05-2007, 07:10 PM
We've always had a lot of ADR's, I'm a planner. But, this is a lot of big things!

But it's a lot of FUN things!!! It doesn't look like too much to me at all.

IloveDisney71
09-05-2007, 08:17 PM
I think you've planned your trip very well! It sounds like you are going to have a blast!!!:thumbsup:

tinksmom02
09-05-2007, 10:09 PM
Wanna add one more to your magical gathering?? LOL

I think your plans sound great! You have lots of big things, but you have them well spread out. I think everyone will enjoy themselves!!

mouseketeer mom
09-05-2007, 10:14 PM
Ooo! Loved your plans! Especially your DD's birthday. Perfect. (It will be hard to top next year tho!;) I don't think it sounds like too much because you don't have ADR's all over the place, just really once a day. I like your arrival day too, you can just hang around the MK area if you want or at the Poly once you check in, and then have the Luau to kick off your trip in the evening. I think they sound just right. Enjoy!