PDA

View Full Version : cab fare to MCO?

disneyfan328
09-05-2007, 09:15 AM
Does anyone know roughly how much cab fare from Port Orleans Riverside to MCO would be? DH and I and thinking of taking a cab vs DME back to the airport as I have been reading a lot about timing issues and that it just takes too long with DME.

About how long of a ride is it? If we have to be there 2 hours prior to the flight, what time should we call for a cab? Has anyone else done this?

martinfamily5
09-05-2007, 09:25 AM
I just looked at the Florida Town car website and it said that a cab ride is between $50 and $55. A Town Car oneway is $65. We love Florida Town Car service so much that DH still wanted to take it and pay the $95 instead of free ME. It does feel very luxiourious (sp?:confused:). Anyway, we love this sevice.;)

What-r-ya, Goofy?
09-05-2007, 01:57 PM
We paid $50 (not including tip) from POR to MCO two years ago. It’s probably more now considering gas prices being what they are.

It's about a 45 minute ride. They usually have cabs waiting at the resort. The guys at the guest services shack located outside the main entrance can call one up for you.:mickey: