PDA

View Full Version : I just told her last night

luvdiznee
09-05-2007, 07:47 AM
that we are going to Disney in 3 weeks! So when asking about our agenda, I was telling dd9 a little detail, don't want to give it all away. But we get to restaurants and I'm giving her our places: Yachtsman, Narcoossees, Cap N Jacks these for dinner, then for breakfast: Boatwrights, WCC and Kona. She's a little disappointed that we are not doing any buffets. So I'm thinking skip CapNJacks and go where.....? Any ideas? Doesn't have to necessarily be a character one, she just likes to have "choices". Thanks :mickey:

DSNYMOM4JJ
09-05-2007, 07:53 AM
Cape May Cafe??? I've heard excellent reviews and it is a seafood buffett along with much more! So maybe it would work instead of Capt'n Jacks.... hope this helps...my family will be there in 23 more days!!! Woo Hoo hope you have a great trip!:mickey:

Hugs,
Kristine

SBETigg
09-05-2007, 07:56 AM
Boma! Unless she's really picky. We just tried it and it was absolutely amazing. Even my picky one found a lot of new things to try and loved the roasted chicken dish and some of the soups. Something like seventy-two dishes, talk about choices. We're not buffet fans, but we did enjoy Boma. Plus, it's really fun to have a chance to check out the AKL, neat place.

luvdiznee
09-05-2007, 08:32 AM
Thanks, both Cape May and Boma excellent choices! We've enjoyed both of these restaurants. I was looking to try something new, so when I was looking at a list of buffets it seems: Biergarten (I'm probably missing something, but this place has never appealed to me), Princess Storybook; Norway (even though I said it doesn't have to be a character buffet, we will be going to MNSSHP on this trip and she will have a Jasmine costume that I'm thinking will be perfect to wear here), Garden Grill (not sure this is an actual buffet for the kids. But these first 3 choices work since we will be at EPCOT this day, also) and finally Trails End (just plain old my choice. Love that type of food :cloud9:). I know I have to even see what is available, but if you had to choose which one would it be? Thanks :mickey:

CanadianWDWFan
09-05-2007, 08:35 AM
Cape May Cafe??? I've heard excellent reviews and it is a seafood buffett along with much more!
:thumbsup: on Cape May! We loved it. There is also 'Ohana's, the buffet that comes to your table. This one is a must do for us.

Also there is Crystal Palace, which has Pooh and friends. Also Chef Mickey's.

But for us it has got to be 'Ohana, just for the feel of being "back" in the South Pacific.

kakn7294
09-05-2007, 08:49 AM
Thanks, both Cape May and Boma excellent choices! We've enjoyed both of these restaurants. I was looking to try something new, so when I was looking at a list of buffets it seems: Biergarten (I'm probably missing something, but this place has never appealed to me), Princess Storybook; Norway (even though I said it doesn't have to be a character buffet, we will be going to MNSSHP on this trip and she will have a Jasmine costume that I'm thinking will be perfect to wear here), Garden Grill (not sure this is an actual buffet for the kids. But these first 3 choices work since we will be at EPCOT this day, also) and finally Trails End (just plain old my choice. Love that type of food :cloud9:). I know I have to even see what is available, but if you had to choose which one would it be? Thanks :mickey:The Biergarten is excellent but you have to like German-style foods such as cabbage dishes, sausage dishes, and heavy foods like dumplings. Garden Grill is served family-style. I believe that the Princess dining has a menu for lunch and dinner and is family-style for breakfast. If you are on the DDP, your daughter is considered a child and must order from the children's menu. If not, she could order anything she wants as long as you are willing to pay for it. For another option, as previously mentioned, Chef Mickey's is great!