PDA

View Full Version : Where inside MK do you find the MNSSHP party specific shirts/pins/stuff?

DISNEYFIX
09-05-2007, 07:06 AM
We are going on the 14th to the first MNSSHP where do I find the places that sell party specific stuff? I would like to find the shirts and pins from the party but where? Are they on roving carts or in stores?????
Thanks
Chris

Jeri Lynn
09-05-2007, 08:03 AM
I got my MNSSHP stuff at the Emporium on Main Street.

DISNEYFIX
09-05-2007, 08:20 AM
I got my MNSSHP stuff at the Emporium on Main Street.

Like what? This is our first MNSSHP.
Thanks
Chris

packofjedis
09-05-2007, 08:26 AM
We bought a cool 3-D picture frame with ghost Goofy and Donald and normal Mickey and Pluto on it. We got it at the shop at the end of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. I also saw things like t-shirts, pins, maybe mugs. If I remember correctly, there was one big rack filled with merchandise for the Halloween party that was right when you walked into the store from the ride.

paulsheri
09-05-2007, 08:52 AM
We Went Back The Next Day And Inquired About Some Shirts, And We Had To Show Our "hard Ticket" From The Night Before Before We Could Buy Them, And They Checked To Make Sure The Date Was Correct

DISNEYFIX
09-05-2007, 08:57 AM
We Went Back The Next Day And Inquired About Some Shirts, And We Had To Show Our "hard Ticket" From The Night Before Before We Could Buy Them, And They Checked To Make Sure The Date Was Correct

What store was it? Did you see other places that had party stuff?
Thanks all for the replies.
Chris

paulsheri
09-05-2007, 09:28 AM
The Emporium

wdwfan
09-05-2007, 09:35 AM
There are several stores throughout MK that sell stuff during the party. There's The Emporium which is on Main st. to the left of the entrance and will have biggest selection of stuff. There is also a store in Tomorrowland (don't know the name, and the shop by the Hall of Presidents (sells Christmas ornaments) had t-shirts.

DISNEYFIX
09-05-2007, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the info it is a big help.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Not to go OT on the thread but....
Since we will be doing MVMCP as well this year, are the locations for the party stuff the same as the MNSSHP?
Thanks
Chris

vamaggie
09-05-2007, 10:27 AM
Slightly off topic if I may.....

We are going the day after the last MNSSHP (which I believe is Nov 2?) What are the chances we can buy some party-related stuff? What do they do with the extras? Would love to get a pin or 2 since we will be there. TIA

ktflisa
09-06-2007, 08:35 AM
DH and I will be there Sept 14! :tiphat:

It will be our 4th or 5th party. Emporium is correct. They will have the most stuff - Shirts, mostly, but we also got the small stuffed animals, like Pooh in a piglet suit, etc. I have a Pluto with a cape / dracula outfit that says Happy Halloween and Ithought the year... I don't know if they still put years on them.

As for after the party, I don't think the stuff is available.

8 more days !!!:joy: :kermit:

Darbylew
09-06-2007, 09:18 AM
They are in most of the gift shops in the MK
during the party. They do not sell them any
other time. It is a great party - have a great
time. :pumpkin::scarecrow

garthbarth1
09-07-2007, 08:39 PM
I would like one of the Mickey Shaped Trick or Treat Buckets (like the halloween pumpkin ones) that I have read about somewhere on this board. Does anyone know where I can find this?? TIA :)Melissa

Dracula766
09-11-2007, 11:18 PM
So my girlfriend saw the halloween hats that will be available at Disneyland.
:bat:
http://www.register123.com/event/accounts/register123/disney/disneyland/events/artcorner/bathat.jpg
:pumpkin:
http://www.register123.com/event/accounts/register123/disney/disneyland/events/artcorner/Halloween.jpg

anybody know if they will have these at MK too?

Piglet822
09-12-2007, 02:31 PM
I saw some Halloween stuff at MK on Monday. I didn't see the bat hat but I did see the Mickey pumpkin hat. I also saw a Mickey Trick or Treat bag. Very cute. It also glows in the dark.
There were some shirts, also. Nothing was party specific, just Halloween specific.

MushuGrl
09-17-2007, 03:12 PM
The Halloween 2007 pins are just KILLER!!!!!!

jkj1224
09-17-2007, 08:46 PM
Once in a while after the last event you can purchase the pins at uptown jewelers or the frontierland pin outpost...but other than that the merchandise can only be purchased by ticketholders on the night of the event.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-18-2007, 10:47 AM
For the hats, yes we have the Pumpkin ones, but not the bat ones.

The merchandise is only sold during the parties. Anything extra will go to either Cast Connection or Property Control, where CM's can purchase it at 75%. The last day is the best time for candy since it all has to be gone by the end of the night.