PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grocer

Mommy2boys
09-04-2007, 10:31 PM
Has anyone used them? How did you make arrangements for delivery? How far in advance did you place your order?

bkfree
09-04-2007, 10:43 PM
Yes we use them.
Yes we love them.
I go online and place my order about 3 weeks before we go.
Any items I want that are not on their extensive list I add in the comments section.
Such as liquor or wine or drugstore items.
They email me the total and I pay for it through Paypal.
We tell them where we are staying and the approximate time of our arrival and give them our cell phone number. They call us at a pre determined time and we tell them when to deliver and they do.
Easy, accurate and works so great for us because we fly down and only use ME and Disney transportation during our trips.
If you need any other items during your stay they will deliver them without another delivery fee. Which is only $10 for your initial delivery.
We will continue to use them.

Mommy2boys
09-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Do you stick around the hotel waiting for them to deliver?

r4kids
09-05-2007, 08:35 PM
We just placed our first order. We got all the fridge essentials, the rest I am shipping. I placed our order for delivery between 5-7pm. We will be back from AK by then. I am excited to see how it goes!!
16 days, 14 hours and 14 mins :cloud9:

Dsnygirl
09-06-2007, 03:56 AM
Do you stick around the hotel waiting for them to deliver?

We used GG, and loved them... and no, we didn't have to wait for them to deliver our groceries - in fact, we weren't even on the ground yet when they arrived!! Just let them know in the "comments" section of the order form when you will be arriving, and they will try to be there prior to your arrival. They will just drop everything off at the concierge desk, who will then store the regular goods in the luggage room, which also has a refrigerator for your perishables. GG has a GREAT hot/cold bag that they use for this stuff, and everything we ordered was perfect.
We were really pleased with their service, and are using them again in October! :thumbsup:

Mommy2boys
09-06-2007, 08:23 PM
Perfect! Thank you soo much for the information!