PDA

View Full Version : I'm no fool?

MickeyandTink
09-04-2007, 06:07 PM
I hope this is the right spot.

As we've been planning our WDW trip, I've been going over Disney "memories". Two of the things that stick out from my school days are watching Donald Duck in Mathmagic Land and several of the "I'm No Fool" movies starring Jiminy Cricket.

I've been able to find a video copy of "Mathmagic Land", but no luck with "I'm no fool". Anybody know where you can find them (at a reasonable price) or any related memorabilia?

Thanks.

DisneyDudet
09-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Donald in Mathmagicland!!!! I SWEAR that helped me with my math and geometry as a child! I believe I still have a copy of that.

I don't know about the other. I guess I'm too young to remember those, or I just don't recognize it. Have you tried ebay?

ariel03
09-04-2007, 06:28 PM
I messaged you a link :mickey:

DisneyOtaku
09-05-2007, 11:22 PM
Oooh! I love "Donald in Mathmagicland"! We watched it one day in a high school class and we all enjoyed it greatly.

I also remember and love the "I'm not Fool" shorts. I used to watched them WAY back in the day (aka-late 80s) in the EARLY morning (as I waited for my dad to get out of the shower and make me breakfast after I danced to MICKEY'S MOUSERSIZE!!!) as cartoons aired then.

I'm no fool, no siree, I'm going to live to be 103! I play safe for you and me, cause I'm no fool!

mac badger
09-06-2007, 12:24 PM
hey, could i have that link as well? id love to have im no fool on dvd

ariel03
09-06-2007, 02:53 PM
I sent you the link on where you can get the videos. :thumbsup:

DMApixie
09-06-2007, 04:33 PM
I remember watching the "I'm No Fool" safety cartoons as well as "Ben and Me" "Donald in Mathmagicland" and the Goofy cartoons where he learned how to do things...drive, play sports, etc. in grade school too. It was our rainy day recess activity and they were on reel to reel!!

I have Donald in Mathmagicland on VHS. Hmmm, maybe it is time I pull it out for my DD14 to watch. May just help her with her Geometry homework! :thumbsup:

Disney Babe
09-07-2007, 02:22 AM
I remember too. We had it good. No stuff like that on the Disney Channel now.

Do you remember the cartoon of Ferdinand the Bull, who just liked to smell the flowers? I found out a few years ago that the matador in the cartoon was drawn to look like Walt Disney!