PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick update!

fluffies
09-04-2007, 02:35 PM
Hi hi all :) It was good to see so many of you on last night, I've barely had time to go online much less go on VMK--but I miss you all very much; you notice when the quirkiness disappears from your routine :P

Been working every day straight at the airport, anywhere between 10-12hr days so there's been little time for much else. Fortunately enough it's only seasonal, so in two weeks time I'll be off for another two months during which I hope to travel and perhaps figure out what I want to do now that I've graduated from university. My first plan is for Paris with a friend, and though I've already been you can never get enough of Paris. Besides, I hadn't hit my Disney craze the last time I was there so I hadn't seen DLP just yet. A group of friends have also been looking at some cruises for around the same time, so I'll basically return from Paris and fly out on the same day for the cruise :/ (Cat, a couple of the cruises we've been looking at will either depart/come back from your neck of the woods, or just arrive there from another port--that is, if we can get this whole thing figured out!)

--anyway, that's it. I'm at work as we speak, and I've got to go meet some flights (Jessica Alba and Jeff Goldblum are flying in this afternoon! Hopefully I'll catch a glimpse)

Hope all is well in your world, VMK and otherwise... keep me updated!!!

wizardmickey
09-04-2007, 04:29 PM
Wow, not too busy are you?
If you make it to DLP please give a full report! We've considered a few times but have usually gotten more negative comments versus positive comments to make us wonder if it would truly be worth it.
Tell Ms. Alba that Ice says Hello and Hubba Hubba!

Chescat
09-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Yay Fluffies! :clappy::joy::yay:

[Note to Fluffies: I just hope its not the time of the Intercot Meet otherwise might see you in Florida! :blush: ]

terri.m
09-05-2007, 09:22 AM
You are one busy lady! It's so nice to see you back on VMK though, we've missed you! :mickey:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-05-2007, 09:09 PM
FLUFFIES! So glad to see (or read) you again! :D

Have a great trip to Paris, and get some superstar pics of Jessica Alba! (Working at an airport has lots of advantages, don't ya think!? ;) )