PDA

View Full Version : "Future Stay" Discount Returns for Guests Vacationing 8/31/07 - 9/28/07

Figment!
09-04-2007, 11:19 AM
After testing the program (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=89561) last Winter, the Walt Disney World resort is offering a "Future Stay" discount on a wider scale.

Guests staying at a Walt Disney World resort owned and operated hotel between August 31 and September 28, 2007 are eligible to receive a 5 night Magic Your Way + Dining Package for the cost of a base 5 night Magic Your Way Package on a return trip between August 30 and September 27, 2008.

In order to qualify guests must book the discount while staying at a Disney owned and operated hotel for a minimum of three nights during the promotion period ( August 31 through September 28, 2007) and place a deposit prior to check out.

Guests may request to give booking credit to a travel agency of their choosing when they place their deposit.

Additional nights may be added at the same discounted rate. The package may be upgraded to include the Deluxe Disney Dining plan at the discounted rate of $32 per adult per night and $10 per child per night. Guests may book one package per adult on the current reservations (up to three rooms)at this discounted rate , although a separate deposit is required for each room.

Guests are currently being informed of the offering via resort tv ads, promotional flyers, and messages on certain receipts.

During the previous (test) period, "Your Next Disney Vacation" desks were set-up for the booking of this discount. It has not been confirmed if these desks (or something similar) are available with this current offering.

Crow
09-04-2007, 12:03 PM
yes i had just read about this too...
not sure if i could commit to that.
and im assuming you would have to get a 1 day pass again.
im thinking of upgrading to AP. unless i could apply that towards AP renewal...
if i do get AP i would get a DDE again.

magicmyway
09-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Just got back yesterday. Booking a 'Future Stay' pkg is done via special phone number available on Resort TV or flyers sent to the room. We booked ASMo next year for 9/24 - 10/1.

#1donaldfan
09-04-2007, 12:40 PM
I read that on another website, but it did not indicate you had to pay a deposit prior to check-out.....is that confirmed, or can I do it by phone and pay now????

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
09-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Is there any financial incentive attached to this offer (other than the guarantee of free dining)???

magicmyway
09-04-2007, 12:52 PM
- I was told I needed to pay the $200 deposit at the time of reservation.

- No other incentive other than free dining.

DisneyTwinsMommy
09-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Do you think that means they wont offer "free dining" next year like they have the past 2 years...??

magicofdisney
09-04-2007, 01:04 PM
Do you think that means they wont offer "free dining" next year like they have the past 2 years...??Well, they are offering the free dining, but on an earlier time table. If you're asking if they'll offer it in April next year like previous years, who know? I just won't have the cash to pay a deposit this far in advance. I sure wish they'd wait to offer it in April.

magicmyway
09-04-2007, 01:05 PM
Do you think that means they wont offer "free dining" next year like they have the past 2 years...??

The CM I spoke to said that in the past they had offered it in April and they may or may not do it again this year. I guess it depends on how well the Future Stay promotion is received.

magicofdisney
09-04-2007, 01:06 PM
Just got back yesterday. Booking a 'Future Stay' pkg is done via special phone number available on Resort TV or flyers sent to the room. We booked ASMo next year for 9/24 - 10/1.So they are allowing you to extend the promotion beyond the promotional date? I thought the new system didn't allow for this beyond 2007.

magicmyway
09-04-2007, 01:09 PM
I think the new system doesn't allow for you to book during value season and keep the same rate when your stay extends into regular season.

January-2007
09-04-2007, 01:22 PM
Wow. I want to take advantage of this, I really do. I don't know if we'll be able to, but gosh, I sure would love to. :mickey:

LauraF
09-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Could be a great deal!

Or I could upgrade to an AP while on my current trip and probably get better pricing with a room-only reservation and the DDE if I went before the expiry. (I'm having trouble getting into the WDW site at the moment, so I can't check my hunch. But I think it'd be a bit cheaper with the AP.)

crazeedizneefinatic
09-04-2007, 04:28 PM
How exciting!! We are leaving in 16 days to stay at CBR and will be booking for the 2008 free dining package once we check in. I already told my husband to make sure we bring an extra $200 when we go. It kind of makes me wonder if they do offer the free dining like they did this year, the availability is going to be zilch once it hits the public that has not stayed this year for the promotion.

kathiep
09-04-2007, 04:49 PM
We check in on the 14th and will be putting down on deposit at the same time. :thumbsup:

carley
09-04-2007, 05:15 PM
we want to book it as well when we are their...

QUESTION... if i pay the deposit... WHAT IF circumstances change and we can not take vacation during the time aloud?? do we lose the deposit??

magicofdisney
09-04-2007, 05:34 PM
we want to book it as well when we are their...

QUESTION... if i pay the deposit... WHAT IF circumstances change and we can not take vacation during the time aloud?? do we lose the deposit??You'll loose $100 if you change plans within 45 days of check-in and I think $200 if plans change within 5 days of check-in.

DestinationWDW
09-04-2007, 08:32 PM
They offered it to us LAST year when we were there in December and we booked it! Were there Aug 5 thru 12 as part of that offer, not offered it this time...:(. Would have probably taken it again....:-o. Oh well.......Glad some other folks will get to take advantage this time! DH says not going next year.......

tinksmom02
09-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Would love to take advantage of this for next year, but DH will probably KILL me if I suggest a THIRD WDW trip in 2 years, and I would be reluctant to pull DD out of school (like I'm doing this year).

Good deal for those of you that can take advantage of it, though!!

mook3y
09-05-2007, 11:08 AM
Anyone happen to know if this is only for 5 nights 6 days? Can you do more days?

Thanks!

mjaclyn
09-05-2007, 11:20 AM
Does anyone know which dining plan is offered with this deal? I read about the 2008 changes and I'm assuming that the MYW + Free Dining only includes the basic dining - 1 TS (without appetizer & gratuity), 1 CS and 1Snack - is that the case? If Disney is offering this special package with the deluxe dining plan I would be very tempted to get it...

mook3y
09-05-2007, 11:43 AM
Does anyone know which dining plan is offered with this deal? I read about the 2008 changes and I'm assuming that the MYW + Free Dining only includes the basic dining - 1 TS (without appetizer & gratuity), 1 CS and 1Snack - is that the case? If Disney is offering this special package with the deluxe dining plan I would be very tempted to get it...
It is for the basic plan.

Mickie the Pooh
09-05-2007, 11:55 AM
I have read about a possibility to upgrade the free dining basic dining to the deluxe plan for additional cost.
But no certain of that.

kaytieeldr
09-05-2007, 12:17 PM
The Basic Dining Plan is included free; the Deluxe Dining Plan is included at $32 per adult per night (also known as a discount of $37.99 per adult per night, the same amount the Basic DDP promo saves). I don't know about the kids' plan, I'd expect the Deluxe version would cost $9.99 per child per night.

magicmyway
09-05-2007, 01:26 PM
We booked for 8 days / 7 nites and were offred the Deluxe Dining plan at a discount. We stuck with the basic plan. I can't imagine the amount of food on the Deluxe plan. We would spend all day in restaurants.:sick:

DisneyAggies
09-05-2007, 02:07 PM
Good question, Mook3y...
I'm guessing you have to book a minimum 5 nights 6 days.

Ariel_Fan
09-05-2007, 03:34 PM
Here is a question for you all:

My parents and sister's family will be down there in a couple of weeks. Could my parents book at room for my family and themselves for next year while there??

Disneytravels
09-05-2007, 04:07 PM
You are able to book upto 3 room reservations. But due note they have to be 200.00 deposit on each one.

Katarch
09-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Does it have to be the same resort you stay in this year - or can you pick a different resort?:mickey:

chechas
09-05-2007, 06:30 PM
We just got back from Disney and booked this special for next year. To answer a couple of questions I have read here....the availbale dates for booking are Aug 30, 2008- Sept 27, 2008. you can pick any number of nights with 3 nights as the minimum. Yet again minimun of 1 day per person park ticket required. The package includes basic dining plan...you will be ofered upgrade to deluxe plan for $32/person/day. You can select a different resort for next year than the one currently staying in. Also I was told that the 1 day park pass can be applied to an AP renewal/purchase as long as we do not use the included park day before we upgrade/purchase/renew. It is $200 deposit at time of booking and you can cancel for full refund up to 45 days prior to arrival. It is $100 cancellation penalty for 45-6 days and $200 penalty for 5 days or less. Vacation insurance is available ...for 3 of us it was $120 total. Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival.

This year we did 2 people at BWI for 4 days/3 nights MYW w/free dining....using this special on day of check out we booked for 3 people at CSR for 4days/3 nights for next year with 1 day pass as we are getting annual passes since we are going back for WFF in Nov this year, then for Xmas in December and then again next September under this package.

Ariel_Fan
09-06-2007, 10:17 AM
I am so confused. I understand how to book, minimum stay, etc. If you have an AP and you book for next year by purchasing one day park pass, do you get free dining for the entire stay??

Figment!
09-06-2007, 10:23 AM
I am so confused. I understand how to book, minimum stay, etc. If you have an AP and you book for next year by purchasing one day park pass, do you get free dining for the entire stay??The Dining Plan is tied to the number of nights you stay at a Disney Resort. If you stay 3 nights, you get 3 days of the Dining Plan. A Magic Your Way Package requires at least one day park pass per person on the package. The park passes length and Dining Plan length are unrelated.

...you will be ofered upgrade to deluxe plan for $32/person/day.
You are able to book up to 3 room reservations. But due note they have to be 200.00 deposit on each one.
We booked for 8 days / 7 nites and were offred the Deluxe Dining plan at a discount.
The Basic Dining Plan is included free; the Deluxe Dining Plan is included at $32 per adult per night Thanks for the additional details, I've added them to the original post. :thumbsup:

Ariel_Fan
09-06-2007, 01:09 PM
Thanks, Jason. I always wondered how someone with an AP could take advantage of these great deals!!

potzie
09-07-2007, 10:42 AM
I called the other night to ask about this before we leave so we could get all our ducks in a row, I was told that you can only book 1 room for each adult booked into the room this year. As such with it just being my wife and I, we can have 2 rooms next year as long as one of us is one each room, but we were told we couldn't get a third room. Someone previously posted that you can book up to 3 rooms with the Bounceback promotion. Can anyone verify this one way or the other with first hand knowledge?

Cheers,

Brian

Lucyrella
09-07-2007, 11:26 AM
Well we were in WDW August 26th to September 2nd and never heard of this promotion. We had the Disney Resort promo chanels on, and we never recieved a flyer about it. I would have taken advantage of this for sure if I had known about it.

pixiesmimi
09-08-2007, 09:04 PM
We were also there Aug. 26 - 31 and never heard a thing about it or received a flyer, etc. We also watched the Disney info channels on TV and never saw anything about it at CBR. I'm very disappointed because we would have book something for next year. :(

lmkoons
09-09-2007, 07:16 AM
We will be going to Disney on the 22nd and will probably be taking advantage of this offer. However, we're not sure how many nights we'll want to stay in 2008 (either 7 or 9). So does anyone know if we'll be able to change the length of our stay once we've booked our package? And would we be better off to book 9 nights and possibly have to shorten it to 7, or book 7 nights and lengthen it to 9?

mikelynn91
09-09-2007, 10:17 AM
Is the dining free for the future stay like this year or is this a paid dining plan???

crltkcagle
09-09-2007, 01:46 PM
We plan on putting our deposit down when we get there on the 10th

KODABEAR
09-09-2007, 05:33 PM
We also just returned and booked for next Sept. 2008. We were at WL and booked for AKL next year. Same class of room, same tickets and new dining plan. There is also a $189 discount. So our total for next year is $119 less then this year!! ( Room rates are the $ 79 difference) :minnie:

Disneytravels
09-10-2007, 02:06 PM
I called the other night to ask about this before we leave so we could get all our ducks in a row, I was told that you can only book 1 room for each adult booked into the room this year. As such with it just being my wife and I, we can have 2 rooms next year as long as one of us is one each room, but we were told we couldn't get a third room. Someone previously posted that you can book up to 3 rooms with the Bounceback promotion. Can anyone verify this one way or the other with first hand knowledge?

Cheers,

Brian

Sorry.. When I called they didn't make it clear it was for every adult and we have three....

Joy2theworld
09-10-2007, 08:40 PM
We booked this when we were there last week. They offered the deluxe dining plan and she said it might be beneficial since we are going the last few days of Sept. into October so the Food and Wine Festival will be going on at that time. She said the extra snacks and meals might come in handy for that. I'm not convinced though... part of me would rather take that money and upgrade the resort. Anyone know how much WL or AKL is for that time of year?

drhama
09-12-2007, 06:55 PM
I have never use MJ before. From all of the glowing recommendations here, I thought I would for our next trip. Then, I find out about the free dining promotion that is offered while we are at WDW in a week. I can hardly stand that RR is down for rehab. I need my fix. So, we have decided to take advantage of the offer and go back again next year and ride RR twice as many times. Since we have to book the trip while there, is there any reason to also contact MJ? Thanks for any insights.

MickeyandTink
09-13-2007, 11:23 AM
I have never use MJ before. From all of the glowing recommendations here, I thought I would for our next trip. Then, I find out about the free dining promotion that is offered while we are at WDW in a week. I can hardly stand that RR is down for rehab. I need my fix. So, we have decided to take advantage of the offer and go back again next year and ride RR twice as many times. Since we have to book the trip while there, is there any reason to also contact MJ? Thanks for any insights.

We've never used MJ either (MIL is a travel agent in CA), but we booked directly with Disney to start with on the first day free dining became available to the public so we could make sure and get the hotel we wanted. We then transferred the reservation to her and she took it over.

I will warn you that it MIGHT cause you problems to do that (we've had trouble getting our DME tags, MYW package stuff, etc.), but from everything I've read about MJ they are much more familiar working with Disney travel so you may not have the same problems.

drhama
09-13-2007, 12:32 PM
Thank you for your input. I have contacted MJ and found out what we need to do. I will contact them again we get back.

MouseManiac
09-13-2007, 02:40 PM
This is why I LOVE Intercot!! :number1: I can not imagine going into this deal flying blind! I'm a PLANNER!!

Couple quick questions...

We arrive POFQ on the 22nd (The last day of this years free dining) for 10 days. With the Bounce Back deal are we able to book the last day (9/27/08) and extend into October, like we did this year?

Is this deal open to all resorts? All rooms? All Star Suites? Wilderness Cabins? Deluxe?

Just gettin' my ducks in a row! 8 Days, 3 hours, 45 minutes, 2 seconds... But who's counting!

Thanks in advance for your knowledge!
:mickey:

Lucyrella
09-13-2007, 04:29 PM
Okay, I truly feel left out that this wasn't offered to us during our stay of 8/26 to 9/2. From what I am reading it was for those on property from 8/28 to 9/28, so why were we not notified??? Good question, so I have called Disney and they directed me to call the resort manager directly. So I did, and they are all in a meeting... so they are suppose to call me back. I will let you all know what they tell me.:secret:

Figment!
09-13-2007, 05:34 PM
With the Bounce Back deal are we able to book the last day (9/27/08) and extend into October, like we did this year? Per the information currently available, yes.

Typically a Guest's vacation needs to start prior to the end of the period to incur the promotion for the full length of stay, although there may be a cap on on that length of stay.

Is this deal open to all resorts? All rooms? All Star Suites? Wilderness Cabins? Deluxe?All resorts, although there is likely limited availability.

Units like Suites and Cabins do not typically participate in such discounts, this deal is likely no exception.

Jen C.
09-14-2007, 03:40 PM
Okay, I truly feel left out that this wasn't offered to us during our stay of 8/26 to 9/2. From what I am reading it was for those on property from 8/28 to 9/28, so why were we not notified??? Good question, so I have called Disney and they directed me to call the resort manager directly. So I did, and they are all in a meeting... so they are suppose to call me back. I will let you all know what they tell me.:secret:

Please keep us posted, Lucyrella. We, too, were in WDW from 8-29-9/4, and were never made aware of this promotion. I am very disappointed as we have gone to WDW in Aug or Sept the past 4 years. I'm anxious to hear what you find out!:thumbsup:

Crow
09-17-2007, 10:39 PM
but what kind of room rates are we talking?

BelleLovesTheBeast
09-17-2007, 10:49 PM
Lucyrella I never been offered this either. I have been very disappointed in most (not all) of people I've dealt with in regards to my reservation and ADRs. I have called 15 - 20 times since April and have only 2 great reps. I am looking forward to hearing what they tell you and seeing if they offer this to me when I go later this week.

Nicki'sMom
09-18-2007, 01:15 PM
I am upset because I was just there and I didn't see anything about this offer and nobody offered it to me. All I saw was Disney Vacation Club desks everywhere. Too bad.

Rileylightyear
09-20-2007, 09:56 AM
I too was on vacation at the all star sports from 9/1/07-9/8/07 and was never offered this special. I called CS and they told me it was to late because I had left. I then ask to speak to a manager and got the same response. We also had some friends there at the same time that never seen anything in their room also. I explained to the manager if we had know this we would have booked our trip for next year. Very disappointed in Disney on this one. :(

ariel03
09-20-2007, 02:02 PM
Here (http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa232/kerf_99/Disney%202007/?action=view&current=disneytrip2007002.jpg) is the letter that is put in your room for the future stay bounce back offer. They do confirm that you are currently on property before you book the trip. Sorry the picture of the other letter didn't come out well so I didn't include it.

jhoshowski
09-20-2007, 02:08 PM
We didn't get the letter, but I did see a little blurb on one of the resort TV channels about calling extension 8844 for a special vacation offer. It helped that I was actually looking for it - if not, I may have missed it altogether.

Crow
09-20-2007, 04:29 PM
Ill be at Pop tomorrow morning for my stay so will see what they offer. interested in the prices to compare if i can do better w AP n DDE....(probably)

ariel03
09-21-2007, 11:13 AM
Here (http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa232/kerf_99/Disney%202007/?action=view&current=disneytrip2007.jpg) is the second part of the letter. I found it in my luggage.
I blacked out the phone number to keep it fair to those staying on property.

MickeyandTink
09-21-2007, 02:02 PM
Here (http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa232/kerf_99/Disney%202007/?action=view&current=disneytrip2007002.jpg) is the letter that is put in your room for the future stay bounce back offer. They do confirm that you are currently on property before you book the trip. Sorry the picture of the other letter didn't come out well so I didn't include it.

Thanks for posting it. :thumbsup:

I'm taking it with us when we fly out in the morning just in case we don't get a flyer in our room. We had not originally planned to go back again so soon, but are thinking about it now with the free dining offer. Not as attractive as this year's plan, but still beats buying meals on your own for a family of four.

Hopefully, the crowds, service, food quality and weather are all good.

DisneyLuvnNooks
09-22-2007, 10:38 PM
We will be going to Disney on the 22nd and will probably be taking advantage of this offer. However, we're not sure how many nights we'll want to stay in 2008 (either 7 or 9). So does anyone know if we'll be able to change the length of our stay once we've booked our package? And would we be better off to book 9 nights and possibly have to shorten it to 7, or book 7 nights and lengthen it to 9?

I think it is better to book for more nights than you need so you are booked and can cancel a couple of nights, if you book for less nights and then decide to add more , the room might not be available.

kathiep
09-23-2007, 01:10 PM
For anyone planning on doing this, just something to think about.

We just left yesterday, so we did our future stay on Friday.

When I made the basic reservation, I was surprised when I wasn't offered to upgrade from the free dining plan and pay the difference to get the deluxe dining.

The CM on the phone had no idea what I was talking about. But I had read here where others were given this option. Well, after checking with several supervisors, at my request, she was completely suprised that this could be done.

If you are even considering selecting the deluxe dining plan, be sure the CM knows that you are still eligible for the free dining and would only have to pay for the upgrade to the deluxe.

Lucyrella
09-24-2007, 06:35 PM
Well I am batting zero on getting a response to my phone calls, and emails concerning this mystery promotion. I called again today and was directed to send another email to different email address. I just sent it off a few minutes ago, we will see what response I get, and I will be more than happy to fill you all in on what I hear. What bothers me the most is that I have called the resort manager 4 times and still have not gotten a phone call back. Each time I have called they are in a meeting and they will give a message for someone to call me back. So any way, once I hear something I will let you all know.

cal5755
09-25-2007, 07:35 PM
I went with a group of 17 from my family... between us we had 5 rooms. NOT ONE of our rooms had recieved a flyer by checkout day. I asked the front desk after we turned in our luggage for the day. They gave us a flyer they had there and we called and booked our next years trip... well 10 of us did. The CM we spoke to told us that anyone in our party had until 10:00 pm the night of checkout to book the trip. We were also told we could get one room per adult. We had 10 adults this trip so we could get 10 rooms next trip. Everyone booked in the room gets the free dining regardless of weather or not they were here this trip.

We booked our trip next year for September 12-22nd. 7 adults and 3 kids (so far) and we have 3 rooms. We did the delux dining plan as well.

KAJUNKING
09-27-2007, 12:38 AM
Ill be at Pop tomorrow morning for my stay so will see what they offer. interested in the prices to compare if i can do better w AP n DDE....(probably)

Ive done the math, unless you are staying in a deluxe resort the free dining is a great deal, to give you an example for this year the AP discount for a value was $18 per night, dining was $35 per adult and $10 per kid, so we had 2 adults and 2 kids so the dining plan would have cost us about $90 per night versus a $18 AP discount on the room, and the AP discount on mods was about $50 per night, so if you have more than one adult in a room the free dining is the better deal, it really depends on how many people are in the room but free dining is tough to beat

Lucyrella
09-29-2007, 03:22 PM
Hey All,

After a few weeks of being persistent, it has paid off. I sent an email to Disney explaining what had transpired of not being offered the "future stay promotion." I sent the email on Sept. 24th, and I got a phone call today. Let me just say, my wish was granted. I had to choose a different resort than where we were originally, but I got the free dining, and park passes, and everything else I wanted. So we are set for next year. Next year will be our last trip for a while since my 4 year old will start school the year after. So next year we will celebrate both girls birthdays while we are there, and our 20th wedding anniversary. So that will be a trip to look forward to for sure. I was told that the Disney promotional TV chanels were playing this special every 26 minutes. We never saw it, and believe me it was on all the time! So if any of you want specifics, just PM me.

MickeyandTink
10-01-2007, 08:15 PM
Ive done the math, unless you are staying in a deluxe resort the free dining is a great deal, to give you an example for this year the AP discount for a value was $18 per night, dining was $35 per adult and $10 per kid, so we had 2 adults and 2 kids so the dining plan would have cost us about $90 per night versus a $18 AP discount on the room, and the AP discount on mods was about $50 per night, so if you have more than one adult in a room the free dining is the better deal, it really depends on how many people are in the room but free dining is tough to beat

I'll second KajunKing. DW :tink:, DD6 :princess: and I :smickey: stayed at the Pop at a $79 rate (full rate for this time of year). The cost of the dining plan was more per day than the room rate, so free dining beat any room discount we could get.

It's not as good a deal next year since tip is no longer included (and that could easily run $10 - $15 per day) and no appetizer (however, that's only a concern at the non-buffet places and realistically, one appetizer split amongst the family would probably be enough anyway). Even so, we've booked for next September with free dining again.

I want to give a big :thumbsup: to all you Intercotees who posted the info online (especially Ariel03 who was kind enough to post a picture of the flyer). There was absolutely nothing about it in our rooms or in the resort in general. We would have never had known about it if it wasn't for you all.

TBY2225
10-04-2007, 09:39 AM
We just got back on Sunday and we had a paper in our room about the bounceback program. You had to call a number extention by 9-28.
Yes, you could book any amount of days up to 14 accordning to the CM my husband booked through. We did have to pay the $200 deposit. We requested 7 days and nights with free dining in a preferred room at the Pop Century. The great part was that even though we booked through Disney, we were able to give credit to Magical Journeys. Nanci was so great helping us with our current trip and they said that they could give her the credit for the bounceback trip as well!

luvdiznee
10-06-2007, 07:51 PM
We arrived on the 27th and booked that night. I was able to book 2 rooms (one for my family and the other for my sis & hers), since we had 2adults. But now I'm not so sure if the my older son (2nd adult) will want to go next year. So if I have to take his name off, not sure how this will work out...:confused:

January-2007
10-08-2007, 08:40 AM
Okay, we're back. We got the offer in our room but we didn't bite. I never want to go back that time of year again. Loved the DDP though. Might pay for it next time. Looking at December 2008... Working on trip reports now!

crazeedizneefinatic
10-08-2007, 08:44 PM
I was told that the Disney promotional TV chanels were playing this special every 26 minutes. We never saw it, and believe me it was on all the time!

We just returned on the 30th from the CBR. If I would not have heard on Intercot I would have never know about the promotion either. (Thanks Intercot!!) There were no flyers in our room. At checkin I asked about the bounceback program and the lady at the desk was very very vague. I ended up talking with the concierge desk and got the number with the code to book. I did also watch the resort channel and the only thing I ever saw was a spot where it said something to the effect of Disney has cooked up something special. It was not very specific so I am assuming that is what they are talking about. And quite honestly we have never booked another stay while on vacation so if I had never known about the special I would have totally ignored that piece. It was really weird trying to get info from anyone, it's like you had to have a special handshake or something. Very peculiar.

llamaface
10-12-2007, 11:27 AM
We just returned from our trip that began on 9/29. We stayed at POR and a flyer was left in our room on the 30th. Unfortunately, we decided that we would not take advantage of it. After going for the past 6 years, we felt we needed a break. Of course, in a year we will probably feel differently and regret our decision!!

Jeri Lynn
10-13-2007, 08:15 AM
We were at the Beach Club 9-25 - 9/30 and I there was nothing left in our room in regards to the bounceback offer.

MouseHouser
10-13-2007, 09:24 AM
We got back on Sept 29 and would not have heard of Bounceback had it not been for Intercot. Thanks.

I called the front desk at our hotel and was informed that to qualify, next year our stay must to be completed by Sept 27. This is contra to the info above, which states the stay can begin on Sept 27. I'm guessing the post above has it right.

Just not sure we're ready to sign on for another weeklong cavalcade of full meals. It's taking my body weeks to recover. Yes, I've discovered I lack the discipline to turn down even one course of delicious, free food. Doing so runs contrary to my survival instinct, as well as to my love of all things free and tasty.

sleepingbooty
10-13-2007, 05:58 PM
We got back from POR on the 28th. We did go ahead and book the deal, although I'm not sure we'll go. I figure we can always cancel. I really want to go back next year, but hubby is ready to go somewhere else. I booked it on the chance we can convince him otherwise.:fingers:

wdwnomad
10-13-2007, 10:29 PM
I got a flyer in my room at POFQ when I stayed from 9/26 - 10/3/07. I knew about it from here before I went as well so I went prepared to book for next year. I booked All Star Sports from 9/20 - 9/28/08!!! I even extended our length of stay. First trip was 6 days, then went up to 8 days for the last two times and now am up to 9 days.

MickeyandTink
10-15-2007, 12:12 PM
I called the front desk at our hotel and was informed that to qualify, next year our stay must to be completed by Sept 27. This is contra to the info above, which states the stay can begin on Sept 27. I'm guessing the post above has it right.

We booked for next year from Sept. 27 - Oct. 4 for the free dining. :eat: We confirmed with our reservations agent at WDW it just has to begin by Sept. 27th.

At this point, things are up in the air so we may have to eventually cancel. However, we had such a good time this last trip and it's such a savings with free dining that we decided better to book it and have to cancel then wait and be unable to afford to go or pay several hundred more if we are able to do it.