PDA

View Full Version : Sea Raycers

RBrooksC
09-04-2007, 10:47 AM
Ok, my wife is going to allow me some free time when in Disney. Isn't that nice of her? LOL

Anyway, while is is off playing with our toddler, I would like to take out a boat.

We are staying at the WL. About how many of these boats do they have and is there a best time of the day to rent these so as they will have some to actually rent?

garymacd
09-04-2007, 10:54 AM
I don't know how many they have, but there are a good number of them. There is also a large number across the bay at Contemporary.

If you are looking for some excitement, go over to CR and book yourself a parasail adventure! It is more expensive than the sea raycers but alot more fun.

Maleficent's Dad
09-04-2007, 11:12 AM
Plenty of boats for use.
Rarely are they all gone.
Even if they all go out, some will return in a few minutes.

It's loads of fun - we just rented SeaRaycers last week at the WL. 30 minutes is more than enough time to get over to GF, Poly, FW, etc...

When we got "too close" to River Country, one of the kids in a Boston Whaler (Disney CM) came over and told us we were in too close! :secret:

Crow
09-04-2007, 12:00 PM
I might do this this trip at WL. i got a voucher good for 30 free min when u buy an hr so why not.

RBrooksC
09-04-2007, 12:16 PM
I might do this this trip at WL. i got a voucher good for 30 free min when u buy an hr so why not.

Where does one get one of those snazzy vouchers?

mermaidmarian
09-04-2007, 12:43 PM
When we got "too close" to River Country, one of the kids in a Boston Whaler (Disney CM) came over and told us we were in too close! :secret:

Hey! What are they cooking up at the River Country site? No secret keeping!

Crow
09-05-2007, 11:01 PM
Where does one get one of those snazzy vouchers?

it came w the MYW package. i didnt use it in May so i figure i should this time. also included a free round of miniture golf and a Planet Hollywood $15 voucher

January-2007
09-06-2007, 08:29 AM
Yeah, we are probably going to use the voucher that came with our package for this and the mini golf as well. Does anyone know if we can combine discounts on these things? Like for the first hour use the AP discount then still get the free half hour with the voucher?

Disney Maniac
09-08-2007, 11:01 AM
We will may rent two of these on our next trip to Disney. Just a couple questions. Does the Poly have Sea Racers, that is where we are staying?? How old do you have to be to drive one??? Thanks for any help!!!:mickey: