PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary trip question

RBrooksC
09-04-2007, 10:13 AM
My wife and I will be taking our son on his first vacation and first Disney trip in September. This will also cooincide with our 3rd Anniversary. Well, it is two weeks later but my wife's meeting is there the week we are going so we pushed it back two weeks.

We made mentioned of our son's first trip and our anniversary to the reservations CM. We have heard to always mention trips of this nature on your reservation and when you check into the hotel. Has anybody done this and has Disney ever brought out any extra magic when you arrived or during your trip? Now, my wife and I are ones to never expect anything so as to not be disppointed when nothing happens. So, if nothing does happen, it won't really matter. I am just curious. Thanks!

DDuck66
09-04-2007, 10:43 AM
I mentioned it to the CM in May 2005 that it was our 11th anniversary. They never said anything, but that night when we returned to our room we had a balloon bouquet with a signed picture from Belle and the Beast. Not a big to do, but it really made my DW feel special.

faline
09-04-2007, 12:30 PM
Sometimes a little extra special magic is added; sometimes not. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it - just who you interact with and what they do with the information.