PDA

View Full Version : Switching Resorts ????

Ariel_Fan
09-04-2007, 10:07 AM
My folks are going down in a couple of weeks and realized that they could get down the day before they thought. Instead of losing their free dining deal, they just decided to stay at another resort for that one night. Does everyone in their party have to be present to check in at the next resort the next day in order to get park tickets, room keys, etc? Thanks!!

Carol
09-06-2007, 07:11 AM
If they are on the dining plan everyone will have to be present at check in.

When free dining was first offered in the past some folks would scam Disney by saying they had more people in their room than they actually did in order to get additional dining credits. Hence all room occupants now have to be there at check-in when utilizing the free dining promo.

Madame Leona
09-06-2007, 08:22 AM
Let me start this by saying we were not on the dining plan. In May, I was able to check into our room in the morning. My parents didn't arrive until the evening and they picked up everything from the front desk just like they were checking in seperately. I might give the resort a call just to double check what needs to happen for your personal situation.

Carol
09-06-2007, 08:29 AM
Let me start this by saying we were not on the dining plan. In May, I was able to check into our room in the morning. My parents didn't arrive until the evening and they picked up everything from the front desk just like they were checking in seperately. I've checked in for everybody too - including when I've been on the dining plan.

It's the 'free' dining plan that becomes the issue.