PDA

View Full Version : Ddp ?

barb0310
09-04-2007, 09:55 AM
My husband and I will be at Disney World in September with the free dining plan. Since we will be there a full five days can we maximize the credits by sharing two full-service meals. I would also order an a la carte appetizer and possibly dessert. Also could I receive a discount on the "extras" and aloholic beverages using my DDE card. Thanks ... Barbara

vamaggie
09-04-2007, 10:31 AM
Not 100% sure about splitting a TS meal (have read on here that it is ok and other posts that say they are not allowing it) Hopefully someone can come along and let us know for sure. I don't believe you can use the DDE and the DDP at the same time.

dizneeat
09-04-2007, 11:12 AM
We just came back from WDW enjoying 7 days of free dining. I am not sure about sharing TS credits, but you can definitely use the DDE on any extras. But they already include the 18% tip, so check the receipt carefully.
AND - if you intend to stay there next year, they currently have a bounceback programme. If you call them before checking out and come back between Aug.30 - Sept 27th 08 you'll receive free dining again!

We ARE booked to go again next year!