PDA

View Full Version : Identification

berg
09-04-2007, 08:06 AM
We are traveling to disney in November from Canada, just wondering what type's of indentification we should bring? We have our passports, not going to rent a car, do we need to bring our Birth Certificates, Social Insurance cards, or just our passports, heath insurance card, and credit cards?

Carol
09-04-2007, 09:31 AM
My son's girlfriend is from Canada. She only used her passport at the airports when we traveled to WDW.

I would never travel without a credit card. I'm a cash person - but you never no if an emergency will pop up. Plus sometimes they will run your card at the airport if your E-Ticket doesn't work.

I would also travel with the health card. If for some reason you have to go to a clinic or hospital they'll need that information.

DisneyDudet
09-04-2007, 11:31 AM
When we went on our cruise, I took my passport, driver's license, credit cards, cash, and insurance card. Sometimes they require an id w/ a credit card purchase, and I don't feel comfortable carrying my passport around all day with me. So I would bring another government issued ID as well to carry in the parks.