PDA

View Full Version : Pics to Movies?

tarjaybuff
09-03-2007, 08:23 PM
I have seen many great videos of WDW trips were pics are set to music. Can you please tell me what software/program you use. I have used ACDSee, but it creates your video as a .stx file, and I am having trouble displaying it on line. Any help or info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!:mickey:

DizneyRox
09-03-2007, 09:17 PM
I have always recommended Photodex Pro Show Gold, people have been really happy with it.

jonah'smom
09-03-2007, 09:23 PM
My wonderful, fabulous, thoughtful, creative husband made me the absolute BEST christmas present ever last year, a DVD of our October trip to Disney World. He set photos for each park to a different song, (each one one of my favorites of course), and even included still photos and video clips. It is absolutely the most thoughtful gift he ever gave me, and he's given me quite a few.

But, back to the question at hand, I believe he used IMovie for that one, and he has also used FinalCut Pro. The finished products are absolutely amazing, but I'm not sure how easy they are to use, as I'm unfamiliar with all that technology myself.

Good luck with your movie making!

Magic Smiles
09-03-2007, 09:38 PM
I just finished making a movie of my son's final softball game this season using Pinnacle Studio Plus 11. It was time consuming as it was my first video, but the results are AMAZING. I used both video and stills in the final video. You can then save the movie as different types of files and it will also write the final movie to different media.

PirateLover
09-03-2007, 10:03 PM
I'm no techie but I've made some pretty decent videos of our Disney Pics with Windows Movie Maker. It came on my computer....

IloveDisney71
09-04-2007, 09:25 PM
I love the FREE Photostory program that you can download from the microsoft website(if you have microsoft software). It's easy to use. I've made several different photostories with it and was able to include my favorite songs.

SgtTigger
09-04-2007, 09:47 PM
I'm no techie but I've made some pretty decent videos of our Disney Pics with Windows Movie Maker. It came on my computer....

Me too.... I would love to learn how to add video to it.... I have not figured out that one yet.......

:cop: :tigger:

snifflesmcg
09-04-2007, 11:25 PM
This is something I was speaking to the BF about this week. I have yet to figure this technology out myself but he says he can do it. I hope so! We are just going to collect videos from my regular digital camera and see what happens.