PDA

View Full Version : toiletries at Pop

septembergirl
09-03-2007, 08:20 PM
What does Pop Century provide in the way of toiletries? Is there just the standard soap and shampoo? How about toothpaste? I will be packing our own stuff in the suitcase but I wanted to know what we absolutely need or what we can wait for if our luggage is late arriving. Thanks.

courtney2006
09-03-2007, 09:02 PM
We stayed at the All-Star Movies for 1 night before heading to POR. I know at Allstars we got a bottle of shampoo/conditioner combo and a facial soap and bath soap. They did not have toothpaste. Hope this helps.

BelleBeauty
09-03-2007, 09:10 PM
No toothpaste, but shampoo/coditioner/soap. They didn't always restock our regularly. I would plan on bringing your own. Regardless of whether you have what they give you, it really isn't all that great.

septembergirl
09-03-2007, 10:56 PM
No toothpaste, but shampoo/coditioner/soap. They didn't always restock our regularly. I would plan on bringing your own. Regardless of whether you have what they give you, it really isn't all that great.

Yes, I see what you are saying but it should be fine for a a night or so if our luggage is late arriving?

DisneyDudet
09-03-2007, 11:07 PM
They now have the H2O+ products, which are of very high quality. They will have your basic shower/bath needs like shampoo and soap, but if you require certain facial soaps, I suggest you bring that in your carry on.

They do not provide toothpaste either, so get a little tubie of that as well!

Enjoy your stay!

DDuck66
09-04-2007, 09:53 AM
In the past they have been able to provide us with some necessities when we have forgotten our supplies. They do sell some basics in all of the shops so if your luggage is late, then you should be able to survive for a day or so. Do not be afraid to ask the CM's at the check in if you have forgotten anything.

Flower
09-04-2007, 12:13 PM
They now have the H2O+ products, which are of very high quality. They will have your basic shower/bath needs like shampoo and soap, but if you require certain facial soaps, I suggest you bring that in your carry on.

They do not provide toothpaste either, so get a little tubie of that as well!

Enjoy your stay!

Are the H2o+ products at the value resorts now too? Our last trip in February was split and when we stayed at AKL we got the H2o+, but when we moved to POP we got the standard shampoo/conditioner combo and the 2 bars of standard soap facial & body.

I loved the H2o+, but the standard shampoo/conditioner is a bust.

DisneyDudet
09-04-2007, 12:29 PM
Are the H2o+ products at the value resorts now too? Our last trip in February was split and when we stayed at AKL we got the H2o+, but when we moved to POP we got the standard shampoo/conditioner combo and the 2 bars of standard soap facial & body.

I loved the H2o+, but the standard shampoo/conditioner is a bust.

I haven't stayed there, but it could be the stock that the Mousekeeper had that caused you to get the regular. Some people report getting the new ones, and some still end up with the old kind. In fact, the first reports I saw of the new products were at a value, so its not like they are giving the value guests something less on purpose.

I bet you can request the new products next time if they aren't already in the room.

NLODisney
09-04-2007, 04:59 PM
I had the new H2O+products at the Pop for my trip in May. I like the new products alot better than the old kind.