PDA

View Full Version : Which Character Breakfast...

dizfanforever
09-03-2007, 03:28 PM
...O'hana or Chef Mickey's?
Our family will only be at WDW for a day and a half following a quick trip to grandma and grandpa's house. We will be staying at the Contemporary. It will be me, DH and our three DS (9,7 and 3). I'd like to do a character breakfast the morning we leave, but I'm having trouble choosing between Chef Mickey's and O'hana.
Which do you prefer?
(We've been to Chef Mickey's once about 6 years ago and liked it...have been to O'hana for dinner (a favorite) but have never been for breakfast.)
Thanks!

Darbylew
09-03-2007, 04:09 PM
We like Chef Mickey's. I think which ever you
choose you will have a great time. :mickey:

Kairi_7378
09-03-2007, 05:07 PM
I haven't done either but my friend is a real "foodie" and she loves Chef Mickeys! :mickey:

Wrigley
09-03-2007, 05:07 PM
We like Chef Mickey's as well. With the great character interaction and fun atmosphere, it makes a great meal!!:mickey:

mrsgaribaldi
09-03-2007, 05:59 PM
We did Chef Mickey's in Nov and O'hana in Jan. I liked them both. I think I liked the food a little better at O'hana though. You will like either one I think. :mickey:

KylesMom
09-03-2007, 06:06 PM
Since you are staying at The Contemporary, I would opt for Chef Mickey's. We found that the food selections are much more diversified at Chef Mickey's than Ohana. :mickey:

dizfanforever
09-03-2007, 11:04 PM
Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I think we're going to do the best of both worlds...Chef Mickey's for breakfast and O'hana for dinner the night before!! :thumbsup: (That's the best way to solve this dilemma, don't 'cha think??) ;)

mrsgaribaldi
09-04-2007, 05:32 AM
I think we're going to do the best of both worlds...Chef Mickey's for breakfast and O'hana for dinner the night before!! :thumbsup: (That's the best way to solve this dilemma, don't 'cha think??) ;)

I think that's the best solution too:thumbsup:;)

BritCody
09-04-2007, 07:03 AM
We have done both and liked both but if I had to choose between the two I would go with CM. You have a wider variety of food and you have more of the "Main Characters" at CM

CanadianWDWFan
09-04-2007, 08:07 AM
I'll go against what everyone here has said. We like both places, but we do prefer 'Ohana for breakfast. I like sitting down and having the meal brought to the table.:D Also it is a not as noisy at Chef Mickey's. And lastly, we prefer the South Pacific scenery. :tikki:

January-2007
09-04-2007, 08:29 AM
Well... You've already decided... And I agree! We like Chef Mickey's just a little more than 'Ohana, and since you're staying at the Contemporary, even better. Have a great trip! :mickey:

DDuck66
09-04-2007, 10:07 AM
I love Ohana's for the food and Chef Mickey's for the interaction. I like the family style service at Ohana's because you do not constantly have to get up and go back through line if you want seconds. Also, sometimes the youngsters are not the most sanitary at the buffet lines.