PDA

View Full Version : La Nouba Seating

DreaminofDisney24
09-03-2007, 02:23 PM
My husband and I would like to see La Nouba, but I had a question. I know there are some seats that are really expensive, while the further away ones are obviously cheaper. Is there a huge difference between the seats? Are you able to enjoy the show from the "cheap seats" as much as the really expensive up close seats?

TammiMcMan
09-03-2007, 03:16 PM
Personally, for that show, I wouldn't want to be up close. There are so many things going on above you, that you have to look up quite a bit. I think it's much better to view from the second level. There's an assortment of category 1, 2 & 3 seats up there. You can get a less expensive front row seat on the 2nd level, if you don't mind being off to the side. I'd just avoid the category 3 seats in section 101 and 105.

dmallan
09-03-2007, 03:29 PM
We sat in the cheaper seats when we went and had an excellent view of the entire show. The way the theater is set up, I don't think there is a bad seat in the house.

mermaidmarian
09-03-2007, 04:48 PM
I would agree that there could not possibly be a bad seat in that venue. We were at the show for the first time last week, and did purchase the top tier seats. I probably would save the extra money next trip (and I will definitely see LaNouba again!). Additionally, we had to really crane our necks to watch some of the aerial portions of the show from our nearly front row seats - it probably would have been easier to view from seats a bit back from the stage.

jwallace378
09-04-2007, 08:20 AM
I agree with being a little further away from the stage so you can get a good view of everything going on. No bad seats in the the theater.

Magic Smiles
09-10-2007, 09:42 PM
We had the expensive seats, center section back row of the lower level. The seats were amazing, but I don't really think that there is a bad seat in the place. The only problem I had with our seats was that the preshow clowns decided that I was going to be part of their act and starting picking on me and piling boxes on me. If I were to go again I would probably save some money and get the cheaper seats.