PDA

View Full Version : My 2 Aunts Pre-Trip Report!

grego77
09-03-2007, 02:15 PM
I'm very excited to write another trip report! In 3 days, I will be travelling down to sunny, sweaty Lake Buena Vista to see DA MOUSE with none other than my two 'semi-beautiful' 'semi-senile' aunts for the free dining promotion! Below are the details:

Me: Greg (23) :mickey:
Joanne: My oldest aunt (very set in her ways...wishes life were like the way it was "way back when" but always up for an adventure and a GREAT woman who I look up to)
Ernie: My youngest aunt (a lot like me...she likes to "go with the flow" and just have a blast. She hates flying though, but like Joanne, is always up for an adventure!)
When: Sept 6-11
Where: Disney's Coronado Springs :number1:

Already we are having issues with the room. Joanne wants her own bed, and obviously I do not want to share with either of my aunts, so I think we will be getting a roll-away bed, which I will be using. Oh well.
As this is the "free dining promotion" we will be basing our ENTIRE vacation around food!:D

Here is the breakdown:
Thursday: Biergarten (dinner)
Friday: Garden Grill (dinner)
Saturday: Whispering Canyon Cafe (breakfast) AND Chefs De France (dinner)
Sunday: 50s Prime Time Cafe (lunch) AND 'Ohana (dinner)
Monday: Kona Cafe (breakfast) AND Coral Reef :cloud9: (dinner)
Tuesday: Le Cellier (lunch)

In addition, we are doing the Epcot Segway Tour at 9:00 AM on Saturday, which should be A LOT of fun! :party:

As for parks, we plan on hitting all of them, but judging by how they will probably NOT want to ride anything "crazy" and prefer a nice walk and doing more "cultural" things, we will probably be at Animal Kingdom and Epcot MORE than Magic Kingdom and MGM, which is fine for me.

I look forward to doing new things that I haven't done before. With my sister, it was "boom, boom boom...ride, ride, ride". With my aunts, it will be much more relaxed, slower paced, and I intend on exploring much more into AK and Epcot specifically.

We also plan on hitting one of the mini-golf courses as well. :mickey:

Wish us luck...and I promise that the trip reports will be completed at a much quicker pace following my return :D:cool:

kakn7294
09-03-2007, 02:50 PM
I hope you and your aunts have a blast! It sound's like it will be quite an adventure and I look forward to the reports upon your return. You've picked some great places to eat as well! Have a great trip!

ChipnDaleGal
09-04-2007, 05:48 AM
I hope you and your aunts have a really fun trip. You have picked some of my favorites places to eat! :thumbsup:

January-2007
09-04-2007, 08:33 AM
Have a great trip!! :mickey:

faline
09-04-2007, 03:25 PM
I hope you and your aunts have a glorious time! You've got great food, good company, and adventure in your souls! Sounds like a perfect recipe for a terrific Disney vacation!

grego77
09-04-2007, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the kind words! I can't wait! :cloud9:

ElenitaB
09-04-2007, 09:08 PM
Greg, this sounds like it's going to be a great trip! Enjoy!

vizsla
09-05-2007, 05:51 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

BriarRose0708
09-05-2007, 10:22 AM
One of the best pre-trippie's yet. Could you do me a favor and pick me up a CD of Disney music while you're there? I forgot to ask you last night. Anything with movie songs (Beauty & the Beast, Little Mermaid, Lion King, etc) on it would be great! Thanks!

Just think, in three weeks we'll be writing another one of these! Have an awesome time!

grego77
09-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Could you do me a favor and pick me up a CD of Disney music while you're there? I forgot to ask you last night. Anything with movie songs (Beauty & the Beast, Little Mermaid, Lion King, etc) on it would be great! Thanks!

I'll try. :thumbsup::mickey:

grego77
09-12-2007, 09:56 AM
Hey all...

I am back and had an awesome trip! Once I de-stress and get back in the swing of things, Trip reports will be up! :mickey:

grego77
09-20-2007, 08:04 PM
Day 1 is up! :mickey: