PDA

View Full Version : Same old question...

luvdiznee
09-03-2007, 12:06 PM
Which resort for us? Here's the situation. It will be 4 adults and 1 child. That's me, my sister, older son, older nephew and dd. So will need at least 4 separate beds. Or should we go 2 rooms? So which do you think is the better, then which resort? I'm glad my sis decided to go, this will be her first time and my nephew. Thanks :mickey: Not sure if this should go under Accomodations or here.

SBETigg
09-03-2007, 12:56 PM
If you all need your own beds, two rooms at a resort that fits your budget is about your only option. The DVC villas are nice, but even some of the 2 BR places there might have you sharing beds in some cases. Not knowing your budget, I can't recommend a specific resort.

BelleLovesTheBeast
09-03-2007, 01:36 PM
I agree I think 2 rooms is the way to go. When you book it ask to have connecting rooms that way you'll be together even though the rooms are seperate.

Mandykay
09-03-2007, 03:40 PM
2 rooms is really the only way to go to have 4 beds for 4 adults. Plus you get two bathrooms. Sometimes getting 2 rooms at a moderate is cheaper than 1 room at a deluxe anyway. Getting 2 rooms at a value is wayyyy cheaper than 1 at a deluxe. Plus if you try to get 4 adults in one room you'll have to pay extra$$ for the extra guests.

Darbylew
09-03-2007, 04:14 PM
I would choose two rooms that connect. This
is what we do and it works out great for us.
Have a wonderful trip. :mickey:

luvdiznee
09-03-2007, 05:17 PM
As far as our budget, for my sis, I think a value or maybe mod would be better for her. I wouldn't mind a deluxe but that would be putting us at 2 different resorts. So I guess if we were to go with POP at least I would know what rooms to hope for since we've stayed there twice. :mickey: