PDA

View Full Version : How's Maya Grill for Dinner?

Texas Tinkerbell Too
09-03-2007, 10:59 AM
We have planned several meals at various resorts this year. Thought it would be a nice way to see potential future vacation spots. We made ADR for Maya Grill at CS. The menu looked pretty good. What are your thoughts about it?

DizneyFreak2002
09-03-2007, 11:27 AM
I'd like to know this as well.... When I stayed at CS, I did not eat at Maya Grill... I ate at the food court though and didn't care for it...

PalMickey
09-03-2007, 01:08 PM
We were there last July and like you we had reserved it whitout great expectations , we were pleasantly surprised , food was excellent and Margaritas were fantastic and the ambiamce was great . We have tried a lot of Disney's restaurants and this one was particulary good.Will go back and recommand it for sure.:thumbsup:

BelleLovesTheBeast
09-03-2007, 01:31 PM
:thumbsup:We have eaten there a couple of times and really liked it. We've tried both breakfast and dinner. On our honeymoon we liked it so much we did both twice.

KAT1811
09-03-2007, 10:02 PM
We weren't impressed by it when we ate there on our last trip. Maybe the restaurant was having an off night. We'd go back on a night that we were looking to go back the hotel early but I wouldn't go out of my way to go there. Plus our server wasn't very attentive.

katzctkpt
09-04-2007, 01:14 AM
We ate there in 2004. We met my DH sister at CS to eat at the food court but, she had made ressies at Maya Grill. The food smelled awesome but, one bite and my DD and myself were finished. It was awful. So, now I'm leary with weird name restaurants.