PDA

View Full Version : All-you-can-eat question about Ohana's?

Texas Tinkerbell Too
09-03-2007, 10:31 AM
We are going to Ohana's for the first time this year. I was wondering about the "all-you-can-eat" part of this meal. Is it just for the skewers, the potatoes and vegetables? Or does it include all-you-can-eat with the salad and appetizers: wontons, chicken wings, and sweet and sour shrimp? I think my family would be more interested in this part of the meal than they would the actual main course.

Jared
09-03-2007, 10:32 AM
You pay for unlimited portions of the entire meal! My family likes the appetizers more than the grilled meats and always ask for a second serving of chicken wings.

Just tell your server which plate you want refilled!

:tasty:

Texas Tinkerbell Too
09-03-2007, 10:50 AM
Wonderful! Yes, the chicken wings sound very yummy. Thanks for the quick response.

DizneyFreak2002
09-03-2007, 11:35 AM
The entire meal..... The chicken wings are very good.... The wontons are pretty good as well..... You can fill up on the appetizers, missing the skewers altogether....

LudwigVonDrake
09-03-2007, 01:04 PM
I ate at 'Ohanas in July and LOVED it all...except the sausage. The taste just didn't appeal to me. I'll know next time to skip the sausage.

mook3y
09-03-2007, 04:47 PM
Just got back from working out at the gym, so I can "Eat all I want" at Ohana's!!! :D

One of our meals we look forward to the most!

mickey-mouse35
09-03-2007, 09:22 PM
I was wondering the same thing, as I'm not a huge meat person. Can you go back to the appetizers after the meat has come, or do you have to get everything in order?

garthbarth1
09-03-2007, 09:38 PM
I have never heard of this restaurant...is it in Epcot? TIA :)

#1donaldfan
09-03-2007, 09:56 PM
it's at the Polynesian (spelling bad)...to answer the previous thread.......yep, you get it all, and a lot of it.....I may I add it's very, very good.....worth about any price......

Jared
09-03-2007, 10:00 PM
I have never heard of this restaurant...is it in Epcot? TIA :)
'Ohana is at the Polynesian, on the second floor of the Great Ceremonial House. The restaurant serves a skillet character breakfast and a family style dinner feast.

I was wondering the same thing, as I'm not a huge meat person. Can you go back to the appetizers after the meat has come, or do you have to get everything in order?
You may order appetizers whenever. The server may begin bringing the meat to your table. Simply ask for more of a favorite dish.

DDuck66
09-04-2007, 10:25 AM
Sounds great. I can't wait for May as we have ressies for the POLY for a week. I have never had the dinner but have always enjoyed the breakfast.

DVC2004
09-04-2007, 11:31 AM
Yes, it's everything and boy is it good- the scalloped potatoes, the meats, the bread pudding!:thumbsup: Enjoy!

lightyearfan
09-04-2007, 01:02 PM
well me an dw ate at Ohana's for the first time this past June, and we LOVED IT!!!!!!! we felt that this is 1 of the best TS Resturants that WDW has, the food was sooo good. eat as much as you like and they will refill anythng, but becareful as stated in previous you can get full just on the wings/shrimp/potatoes/wontons and veggies.

This will be our first and last reservation for when we go back next June (08), thats how much that we enjoyed Ohana's

Victor

laprana
09-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Just be sure to save room for the dessert! It is unbelievably delicious!!

IloveDisney71
09-04-2007, 09:12 PM
You will love it! It's one of my family's favorite places to eat. We never miss it! Eat as much as you want but I agree with the previous poster - save room for dessert! :thumbsup:

Vinny
09-04-2007, 09:26 PM
Me and my father tried Ohana for the first time on our trip this past June and it exceeded all of our expectations. We have already booked an ADR there for our Feb. 2008 trip.

The chicken wings are very good as are all of the appetizers/accompaniments. Among the four types of meat prepared on the skewers (sirloin, pork, turkey and sausage), the sirloin is the best IMO.

Also, as others have said...leave some room for desert. The bread pudding is a great way to top off the meal along with a cup of coffee. Enjoy!!

snifflesmcg
09-04-2007, 09:46 PM
I've never eaten at Ohana's but we'll be eating here next week!! This is one of my most anticipated meals of the trip! I've heard nothing but great stuff and BF and I are big meat eaters. Can't wait!