PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Season breakfast?

packofjedis
09-03-2007, 07:05 AM
Does Sunshine Seasons in The Land serve breakfast? And if so, what kinds of things? All the menus I'm finding only show lunch and dinner.

Since the Fountainview Bakery changed to ice cream only, we're at a loss as to where to tell relatives to meet us for breakfast. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

DizneyRox
09-03-2007, 09:20 AM
Last few times we were there, SS is the only place in Epcot to get breakfast, at least a CS breakfast.

They have the usual breakfast type food, nothing exotic really. They do have a nice selection of pastries too, more of a dessert then a breakfst, but still tasty.

You'll need to head over to get a FP for Soarin anyway, meeting there is a time saver.

pixiesmimi
09-03-2007, 04:15 PM
We just got back from our trip and went for EMH to Epcot. We opted for breakfast at Epcot instead of our resort and headed to Soaring first. When we came out, we got fast passes and then went to Seasons for breakfast. There were a couple of places there serving breakfast and they were about the same things we would have gotten at our resort food court. It was good and we then headed back to Soaring and on. We beat the crowds and got to eat in peace as there were few in there. My DH said that he thought the food at our food court was better but I think that is because there are different cooks at different places. I thought it was about the same. I was told that you could get breakfast also at the Electric Umbrella but when we went by there, it wasn't breakfast faire.

We were surprised about the counter service in the Bakery at MK early. We had thought it would only be pastries and were surprised at the selections for breakfast.