PDA

View Full Version : Another BBB question

tinksmom02
09-02-2007, 11:11 PM
Please forgive me...I'm pretty sure this has been asked before, but the answer confused me (I think). :blush:

I have an appt for DD5 for the coach package. She will probably end up with a dress, too, but I haven't upgraded the package, will probably buy it separately.

I know that the big package includes a photo session...and the photos, too? My question is...are any of the princesses allowed to go to the photo shoot and have the pictures put on the photopass, or is that something that is reserved specifically for the expensive package?

In other words, could DD head to the photo shoot after her hair is done, and use my photopass card?

Hope that made sense, thanks!

PrincessEmmasMommy
09-03-2007, 07:02 AM
I don't know about not having Castle pkg for photos, but with the Castle pkg, they put all the pics on the photo pass too! We got a 8 x 10 and 4 4 x 6's and the others on the pass. They came out wonderfully and the large pkg was worth every penny.
Enjoy!
Jen

mickey&missy
09-03-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm almost positive that you have to the castle package to have any pictures taken. They give you a ticket to take over to where they take them. They put all the photo on your card and you get the photo package. The pictures are great!!! The pictures I have of DD all dressed as Cinderella truely looking like a princess are something I'll cherish forever!

Call 407-WDW-STYLE and just verify, that way you can upgrade now if you want.

tinkerbell04
09-03-2007, 11:45 AM
They will take pictures after any package and yes, your DD can just go with your photopass and have the pictures added on there. With the expensive package, you automatically get prints of the pictures, but with the other packages, you can have the photos taken and put on any photopass card for you to print on your own. We have done the BBB 3 times and have gotten pictures taken each time. The photo studio used to be located in the making memories store, now it is located in the guest relations building.

tinksmom02
09-03-2007, 08:23 PM
They will take pictures after any package and yes, your DD can just go with your photopass and have the pictures added on there. With the expensive package, you automatically get prints of the pictures, but with the other packages, you can have the photos taken and put on any photopass card for you to print on your own. We have done the BBB 3 times and have gotten pictures taken each time. The photo studio used to be located in the making memories store, now it is located in the guest relations building.

This is what I had thought--that anyone can get pics taken, but the Castle package actually includes the prints.

cal5755
09-06-2007, 11:45 PM
I am glad you asked questions about BBB!
We have reservations for our 2 DD (8,4) and did the big package with the prints. This is also our first time and I have a few questions too Do they have a good selection for the girls to choose? I guess more specifically do they have Cinderella bride??

**** to OP are your reservations for DTD or the new shop in MK?? I am wondering if it is the same as far as pics go etc. Our res. are for the 14th in the castle....the girls are just tooo excited!!

tinksmom02
09-08-2007, 07:41 PM
I am glad you asked questions about BBB!
We have reservations for our 2 DD (8,4) and did the big package with the prints. This is also our first time and I have a few questions too Do they have a good selection for the girls to choose? I guess more specifically do they have Cinderella bride??

**** to OP are your reservations for DTD or the new shop in MK?? I am wondering if it is the same as far as pics go etc. Our res. are for the 14th in the castle....the girls are just tooo excited!!

Can't help you with the selection, as we've never done it before, but from what I've read here, they have a pretty decent amount. I think I've heard of girls getting some kind of bridal dress, Ariel, maybe?

And DD's ADR's are in the DTD shop. LOL They hadn't announced the new shop at the time I made ADR's!