PDA

View Full Version : Beauty and The Beast French Village

BelleLovesTheBeast
09-02-2007, 05:46 PM
I purchased the French Village I guess it was 10+ years ago. I have every piece but the one that is the fountain with Belle and the sheep. I've checked ebay and disneyana for it. Does anyone have another suggestions? I've contacted a few websites but they have no idea what I am talking about and ask for a picture. Since I don't have the piece I don't have a picture of it and can't locate it anywhere online. If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Beast_fanatic
09-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Do you know who made it (like Department 56, for example)? That might help in the search.

BelleLovesTheBeast
09-16-2007, 06:35 PM
Do you know who made it (like Department 56, for example)? That might help in the search.

On the box all it says is Beauty and the Beast French Village, the name of the piece and Disney. There is no other maker listed. On the piece it has that it is handmade in China. Nothing else.

Iluvpooh
09-21-2007, 11:04 PM
I saw this a few eeks ago at a Christmas store near my home recently. I will PM you the phone number. I am certain it is the one you are looking for. I was trying to decide if it would go with my Dept 56 village and then decided against it. I think it was $65.

disneydeb
09-22-2007, 10:43 PM
I purchased the French Village I guess it was 10+ years ago. I have every piece but the one that is the fountain with Belle and the sheep. I've checked ebay and disneyana for it. Does anyone have another suggestions? I've contacted a few websites but they have no idea what I am talking about and ask for a picture. Since I don't have the piece I don't have a picture of it and can't locate it anywhere online. If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Where did you purchase the French Village? Was it in Tennessee?