PDA

View Full Version : September Campfire Movie Schedule

WDWdriver
09-02-2007, 01:11 PM
Hello, Campers
School is back in session and most of the country is looking forward to fall and cooler temperatures. But it is still hot and humid at Disney's fabulous Fort Wilderness Resort. The evenings will be warm, but it's still fun to sit outside, roast some marshmallows and enjoy the great entertainment at the evening campfire and show. Our nutty friends, Chip & Dale, will be there to welcome you. Fire lighting is at 7:30 pm nightly, the Sing-a-Long starts at 8:00, and the movie starts at about 8:40. Bring your own marshmallows and snacks or purchase them there at the chuckwagon. Here is the movie schedule for September:

01 Sep Toy Story
02 Sep Monsters, Inc.
03 Sep National Treasure (PG)
04 Sep The Emperor's New Groove
05 Sep The Little Mermaid
06 Sep The Apple Dumpling Gang
07 Sep Mary Poppins
08 Sep Finding Nemo
09 Sep Cinderella
10 Sep The Parent Trap
11 Sep The Rescuers down under
12 Sep Snowball Express
13 Sep Lilo and Stitch (PG)
14 Sep Cars
15 Sep The Pacifier (PG)
16 Sep The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
17 Sep The Princess Diaries 2
18 Sep Home on the Range
19 Sep Toy Story 2
20 Sep Aladdin
21 Sep Freaky Friday (PG)
22 Sep Tarzan
23 Sep Lady and the Tramp
24 Sep Mulan
25 Sep 102 Dalmations
26 Sep A Bug's Life
27 Sep The Incredibles (PG)
28 Sep Peter Pan
29 Sep The Shaggy Dog (PG)
30 Sep Herbie: Fully Loaded

SgtTigger
09-02-2007, 01:28 PM
Thanks Ron

I cant wait till the Novemeber ones comes out that will mean I am ready to go

One note

The ChuckWagon is located near the Campfire area and they carry food but among the things they have is a.....
S'mores Pack (includes 2 sticks) - $4.93
It is everything you need to make smores and it very cheep I think........

:cop: :tigger:

carley
09-02-2007, 02:53 PM
we are going on our first trip to disney sept 15...we have tickets for the hoop dee doo one night at 5pm... is the camp fire sing along and movie open to all resort guests or just those staying at the cabins or campgrounds??
thanks

IndianaDisneyFan
09-02-2007, 03:17 PM
The Campfire is open to Disney Resort Guests.
My family and I did the Hoop Dee Doo last year, and then went to the campfire. The timing is just about perfect. Then after the Sing a long we left. We boarded the boat back to Magic Kingdom just as the fireworks began. It's was magical. Then went we got off the boat at the Magic Kingdom we saw the Electrical Water Pagent. It was the end to a perfect day.

Vintage Disney
09-02-2007, 03:28 PM
Thanks WDW driver! The campfire is one of the few things that we haven't done at WDW. We're going to check it out this October. :mickey:

ibrowse17
09-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the list. I wish I could make a few of those, but have to wait until Dec:thumbsup:

Tx. Mom
09-04-2007, 12:26 AM
how is the campfire in Jan? Is it too cold to enjoy?

WDWdriver
09-06-2007, 12:38 PM
how is the campfire in Jan? Is it too cold to enjoy?

The campfire is enjoyable most nights in January. Plan to wear a jacket and maybe bring a blanket to sit on. Hot chocolate and marshmallows are great on a cool night!

PrincessASquared
09-06-2007, 06:48 PM
When will the schuedule for Feb. be released?

SgtTigger
09-06-2007, 08:25 PM
When will the schuedule for Feb. be released?

Most times first day of the month.... ron will post it as soon as he gets it........

Oh yea Thanks Ron......

:cop: :tigger: