PDA

View Full Version : Room transfer

piratelilostitch
09-02-2007, 11:31 AM
We are heading out at the end of this week and I had originally booked 2 rooms at All star music. Because of flights we had to arrive one day early and I booked a room at POR for one night (party of 5 so needed the extra trundle). For the extra night I did not include park tickets or DDP because we would not arrive until late in the day and just want to hang out at the pool and get to bed early for our first day in the parks.

The question is do we have to transfer to All Star Music and check in to get our park tickets and DDP or can we do this at POR in the morning and leave our bags to be transfered over?? This is the first time we will be changing resorts and I'm not sure of all the ins and outs.

Beast_fanatic
09-03-2007, 01:39 PM
You will need to go to All Star Music to check in and get your park tickets/DDP.

Before you leave POR, you can call Bell Services and let them know that you are transferring to All Star Music and they will come retrieve your bags and send them over to All Star Music for you. It will likely be afternoon before the bags arrive at their destination though, so don't send anything that you'll need access to right away.

kathiep
09-03-2007, 04:21 PM
Thanks for asking this question! We have a similar situation in 9 days :cloud9: - and was wondering the same.

piratelilostitch
09-04-2007, 03:08 PM
Thanks so much. Wasn't sure how this would work. I LOVE this board just because you can get sooooooo much info before you go!!!

Leaving FRIDAY morning!!!

Tx. Mom
09-05-2007, 12:51 PM
we have a similar situation in Jan. We are staying at the Poly for 7 nights, but plan to add two nights at the beginning of our trip at ASM due to flight schedules. We did purchase extra park days on the Poly reservation to include the days before we arrive there. So, my understanding is when we arrive, we need to go immediately to Poly to get our tickets/cards, etc? Then, do we have to take our luggage to ASM or will they transfer them there for us? Then, the third day, they will transfer them again to Poly for the remainder of our stay?