PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Sept. 14th *UPDATE*

T-Belle
09-02-2007, 08:56 AM
Hello All
My DD and I leave in 8 days and I wanted to touch base with anyone planning to meet. I believe we decided to meet at 6:30 at the HM fast pass machines, ride HM, meet anyone who couldn't make it at 6:30 and have a photo of us taken at the HM Hearse.
I thought it might be a good idea for everyone to post their costumes so we'll be better recognized.
My DD will be a devil. With temps in the triple digits here in Georgia I just simply could not come up with any idea for a costume that didn't sound too hot. So I'll be wearing a purple and black Jack Skeleton t-shirt and shorts.

Can't wait to meet all my Intercot friends. My DD, Joey, aka "t-belle's daughter", is going to try to post live trip reports with photo's. Look for her pre-trip in "trip reports" in a day or 2.

See you soon!

1EeyoreFan
09-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Hey! We plan to attend. DH and I will not be in costumes. I will more than likely have a Malificent T-shirt or something Halloweenish. My DS (13) will be a pirate and DD(2) will be a princess in a mint green colored tutu style costume (or Snow White if I can't make her wear the tutu). lol

I know where the HM ride is but do not remember where the FP used to be. Can someone refresh my memory? Thanks!

Stephanie

Mickey91
09-02-2007, 09:48 PM
Hey guys!

I'm not sure what DH and I will wear, but DD will be in a red and gold Belle costume and DS will be in the red and black Star Trek Next Generation Captain's Costume. We will be dressed as Mickey and Minnie.

If you are standing in front of the Haunted Mansion Entrance, the Fast Passes used to be directly to your left under the white "porchlike" cover.:hmghost:

Can't wait to see you guys!:bat: :mpumpkin::bat: